Dry Ice

Everyone in school was scared of Lucifer Thomas. Ironic right.? Of his name. Well don't go laughing or making jokes of his name now. Or you going to lose your tongue.

Many of others tried challenging Lucifer Thomas of trying to knock him down of his 'Throne'. But like many of others. They failed. Or end up in hospitals. One of my few friends tried challenge him since he was about to hit a girl. Luckily I was their and jumped on my friend before he could get another taste of Lucifer Thomas blows.

That was my first acquaintance of Lucifer Thomas.

Me. Holding my friend on floor who was holding his blooding nose and was giving Lucifer a wild look. Their, Lucifer just grinned and spat on the floor near my friend's head. That was now 4 years ago. That was the ending of 8 eight grade year. But one thing is, why didn't he beat me. I'm mean that's crazy right. Thinking why I didn't get beaten up along with my friend. Is because who ever get crossed between a fight with him. You wish you never did.

But he didn't. But oh well. I couldn't careless.

Now it's the starting of Senior year.

Everyone thought Lucifer Thomas would be in jail or be a drop out in highschool. Or expelled But he proved us wrong.

But that doesn't mean he stopped beating the shit out of people. But I could careless of him. I always have. I never really cared of anyone else, expected my family and the friend who I protected from getting a another blow.

I couldn't say I was afraid of him, but I can't say I wasn't. To everyone else he was a monster to their eyes. But to me. He was just a person. A person who just a low life guy who doesn't know better. Without the violence and all that drama and fear. It's just leave him as just a human.

But that's my opinion. But I don't care. I guess you can say I was just a person who didn't give a crap about people. People say I'm a chill guy.

But that's properly because I don't get mad easily. So I don't get in fights.

But not until the day before school starts that I was in fight. And i didn't know that would I possibly, me, 17 year old Quill Telecaster just a normal highschool student who end up changing the life of Lucifer Thomas.