Dry Ice

I started to think why I'm still walking with him. But here we are. In the city district. But then Lucifer stopped in front on me.

I mean, we finally stopped what looked like a office building. But I just know it wasn't. How we got closer to the mysterious, the farther we seemed from it. We were still in the city but, but how the pedestrians walked very for from it. Making wondering what this building was and why everyone was so scared of it.

It hit me.

It's was the beehive, the main office of the deadliest mafia ever. The work place of it. And that's where we were going.

I didn't know that I stopped walking, when Lucifer came back for me, grabbed my hand and winked at me. Saying in a mocking tone.

"You ain't scared? Aren't you?s" He winked at me as he gently pulled my hand. Me scared? Pft. oh yeah like I was scared rescuing you where you almost got your throat cut. Yeah so scared. As he pulled my hand, making me trailed right behind him, to the dark building.

I mean, it was a dark building. Not saying how the auro was. Or how creepy that it's the building of the Mafia. No. The color of the tall building, that looks like it has at least 100 floors, that looked like a natural office building.

But the color of the building was black. Of course it was black. It's the Mafia's building headquarters?

"Stay close to me" Lucifer turned to me. Stopping us right in front of the entrance. Looking at me with worriedness" ok?" As he gripped my hand harder.

All I could manage was to nod my head, making him smile, as the doors opened, Not by Lucifer, bus butlers?

"Good afternoon Master and Masters...boyfr-"

"Tell my Uncle I'm here Charles" As Lucifer, still holding my hand, went passed Charles before he even finished his sentence. But when he was talking to Lucifer. He was looking down at our hands. Since Lucifer is still holding my hand.

As we went passed Charles, we kept on walking, right  in the middle of the center of the building.

I was surprised because it's not what I expected from. No, I was not thinking that it would be dirty and damage and falling buildings.

......ok maybe the falling building part..

It's was you expect walking inside of a office building. A big desk in the middle of the floor, where a middle age women was there on her computer. And busy people walking in and out through of the the building.

But every time someone goes passed Lucifer they always say "Master" and walked passed him with fear in there eyes. As they scurried off somewhere else. Still fear in them.

I felt eyes starring at me.

And I knew it was because I was an outsider. I didn't belong here. And especially why I'm with there Leaders Nephew in all people.

The thing was, they weren't hatred stares. They were more like.... I don't know. I couldn't figure it out. But all I know they weren't hatred stares. And I swear one of them even smiled at me. Possibly winked.

I guess Lucifer saw the guy who winked at me because the smile on the guy quickly turned into a frown and left. But that didn't let the others stopped looking at me. Only because they didn't get caught by Lucifer.

We reached the lady at the desk who kept on typing, didn't even look up at Lucifer but she knew it was him. The women was a red head. Like Chandler and was wearing a green scale dress and red glasses like her hair. She began to greet him, but she didn't greet him like the others. She didn't call him Master. Instead, with his first name.