Chapter 37: Dress Shopping

Start from the beginning

"You guys look amazing. Do you guys like them?" I ask them. I still want them to be happy and comfortable on the wedding day. They girls share a look before nodding.

"We love them." They say in unison. Once they changed back into our cloths we bought the dress we walked to the café not to far from the dress shop.

"So how is the move going?" Debbie asked the girls.

"It's fine. We just have to move a few more boxes and then we are all good." Chloe says as she take a slip of her coffee.

"You know you guys don't have to move." I whine to them. They shrug and wave me off.

The girls say since I am getting married they are moving out. They said it would be good for me and Ace to have a house by ourselves. They said we shouldn't be in the pack house and that they where building a house of our own, anyways so they are just moving in their. I told them they didn't have to that it would be fine but the said I had to and they weren't changing their minds. I huff out a breath as I take a sip of my lemonade. I wasn't going to drink anything strong because I have been feeling sick lately. I just hop it doesn't mess with the wedding. I told Ace that I haven't been feeling good and said that I was going to the doctors after the wedding.

We sat at the café talking and hangout with each other. We had a girls day and had fun. We went to the mall getting the last things I need for my wedding outfit. We headed back to pack house to wait. Ace has to do some Alpha work so I decided. To go to his office and see if I could be of any help. I knocked on door once, then twice, then one more time telling him it was me. I walked in with a big smile on my face only for it to drop with in a few seconds.

"Anna, baby, are you okay?"

Ace stood up looking worried. Ace was having a meeting with an alpha and luna, but I didn't know which pack they from. I slowly walked towards the Alpha and Luna sitting in front of Ace. I smile at Ace reassuring him that I was fine. I put my hand on the Luna shoulder as she turned around for me to meet by her beautiful blue ones.

"Hello there Davina. How have you been?" She gasped at my voice, jumping to her feet, and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Adrianna! Oh my god! I haven't seem you in ten years! How have you been? How has Alex been? How are your parents? Your a Luna now? When di-"

"Shush. Your questions giving me headache!" I cut her off laughing. I pull away walking over to Ace and lean against his chest.

"I have been good. Alex is good, and my parents are happy. Yes I am Luna. Alex is beta female and is mates with Keith. I don't know how Jennifer is. We are getting back on track of being sisters. Ohh, Trente home and is somewhere in the pack house. Anymore questions?" I say

"Yes two more. When where you going to tell me that you where getting married and was I even invited to the wedding?" She puts her hands on her hips giving me sass.

"We'll I didn't think you would want to come will you being a Luna and all. I wanted to invite you but I didn't not know how you and Jennifer would acted." I shrug but I have a stern voices. She blushes a little. I look at Ace to see is looking between Davina and me with a confused look. Davinas' mate looks the same. I chuckle.

"Ace this is Davina Coleman my cousin and her mate." I explain and realization on Ace as he smiles.

I look at Davina to see she is playing with something in her back of her shirt. A dagger. Her special dagger that she has with her at all times. Davina is a 25 year old blind she-wolf. But she has a special way of seeing. She see auras around a person and she can sense vibrations. Her eyes look like they are normal and she can see. You have to know her to know she blind. She has bright blue eyes with little rings of purple through them. Purple eyes are a trademark for our family.

"Hey did you bring your bike?" I asked her smile grow wide and nodded. We looked at our mate as they smile. Davina and I hook arms before heading out to the garage. I hopped on my bike a listen to it roar to life. I drove out of the garage to meet Davina on her black and red bike.

"Time to ride!" And with that we speed off riding our bikes around the pack territory.

A lot of people believe that because she is blind she should stay away from things like motorcycle, but she never listens. She learned how to drive one and her older brother created a customized on for her. It can feel the vibration, it beeps if a car gets to close to her and it can go at a higher speed.

She is a special girl and I am very happy that she is here. She was one of the few that was able to grow up with Trent in her life. After a while of just riding around the territory, we just ended up at my house. It's fun hanging out with her.

"So are you staying for the wedding?" I ask her as I gave her her glass of wine. I felt that this was one of those times to have a drink.

"Yeah, Aaron called our beta and told him that we would be staying for a little longer. We'll leave right after the wedding." I nod and take a sip of my drink. We talked to the nights end before the boys got back home. Aaron and Davina stayed at our house because it was so late and then they would be staying at the Golden Wolf Hotel. Today was a good day.