[seven]

Levi was still pulling your hand when you two entered the cafeteria, glaring at anyone who looked your way.

Rayan wolf whistled when he saw. "Hey, Cap'n, good job! Got yu'self a nice one, eh?"

"Shut up, Rayan." Levi said, sitting down at the table and Rayan just chuckled.

"Hi, (Y/N)." A quiet voice said. You looked up from your food to find Erd staring at you quietly.

"...Hi." You responded.

"Sorry we're late! Alex fell in the mud, like where he belongs, so we were held up." Alice said, sitting down as her brother elbowed her.

"Oh my god, Alice, can you never keep your-" Alex stopped and his eyes widened when he saw you. A look of rage crossed onto his face as he lunged towards you.

You instinctively held your arms up as defence because damn, Alex was fast. But instead of hitting you, he knocked your bowl of soup to the floor.

"What was that for?!" You gasped in surprise.

"Fucking trash, I'll kill them." He growled. "Rayan, you noticed too, so why didn't you say anything?"

Rayan calmly looked at the knocked over bowl of soup. "I wasn' a hund'rd percent sure."

"One hundred percent sure, my ass." Alex snarled. "They put something in her soup. I don't know what, but there's something not right with it."

"Alex has a really, really good nose." Alice explained sitting down. "Ah...unfortunately I'm the only one in the family who doesn't. Our older brother is like that too."

"I'm gonna go hunt down whoever did that and kill them, be right back." Alex stormed off.

Rayan shook his head. "Mike! Mind if ya git your brother ov'r there before he turns this place upside down?"

A tall man stood up from the table beside them, running after Alex.

"Mike's got it under control." Levi said, sipping his cup of tea. "There doesn't seem anything wrong with anything else, so eat."

"Don't be angry." You said, recognizing the crease between his narrowed eyes.

"What? It's not like I'm angry at you. And I'm not angry." Levi insisted, and you just smiled sadly.

This would be perfect if Isabel and Farlen were here too.