[two]

"Hey, (Y/N)." Levi said quietly. "Are you sure you're fine on your own?"

You rolled your eyes. "Yes, for the hundredth time! If one of you guys carry me, you might get caught."

"But aneki, what if they catch up to you?" Isabel asked worriedly. "They're the Scouting Legion, from what we just saw they're way better than the Military Police."

"You think I'm this small for nothing? I bet I could outrun them with one leg." You said, sending an assuring smile to the younger girl.

"Then...let's go." Levi said, and all four of you bounded in different directions. Isabel probably taking a high route, Farlen probably creating some plan to trick them into loosing him and Levi would no doubt be going through a seriously complicated series of twists and turns to throw them off.

You, however, already felt the strain in your legs despite only using the 3D maneuver gear for ten minutes, so you disappeared behind an ally before running off.

Hiding in a small indent in the wall that was barely noticeable in the dark, you waited there, humming quietly to yourself.

Hours passed, and you got bored of waiting, so you leaped out of the ally way, in search of your friends.

But to your horror, there was no one there.

Levi, Isabel and Farlen were not anywhere to be found. You couldn't see anyone with the uniform of the Scouting Legion either.

Suddenly, your eyes were caught by a black cloak on the ground. Without stopping, you swooped down and grabbed the cloak. 

With only one glance, you knew it was Levi's. The scratches and rips in the cloak was a dead giveaway. But if his cloak was here, where was he?

You felt panic-stricken as you glided around the Underground with your gear, the searing pain blocked out by your desperation to find them.

When you finally landed to catch your breath, your knees buckled and you fell to the ground. Your hands dug into the dirt as tears blurred your vision.

"No!" You screamed, your voice echoing. "Don't leave me here alone!"