I kissed her shoulder blade, rubbing her whole back. I lifted her arms up, rubbed her sides and feeling her breathing get heavier. Her head went back, and I kissed her neck dropping her arms.

"Turn around baby girl."

Her body turned around in my lap, she sat facing me and smiling brightly. I rubbed more body wash on her chest, passing her perckie nipples. I looked up at her, smiling at her pinkish cheeks.

"You're so beautiful."

"Benny," She breathed out. "Kiss me."

I leaned my forehead on hers, pecking her lips. Her hands held on my shoulders, pulling me closer to her soapy body. I bit her bottom lip gently, lifting her hips up some.

"God baby, wanna make love to you over and over again." I breathed out, squeezing on her hips.

Out of nowhere, her hips slammed down making me moan out with surprise. I put my head back, closing my eyes and feeling her hips rock back and forth. She attacked my neck, digging her nails into my chest. I moaned louder looking at her and watching her eyes roll back with pleasure.

"Right there," She moaned, biting her bottom lip hard. "Bennn."

"Yes baby, like thattt" i hissed, slamming her hips down.

She began bouncing up and down harder and faster, making the water splash into waves. I clenched my jaw, sitting back watching her rock her body against mine.

I licked my lips, feeling her body shake in my arms and tensing up. I moaned in her ear, sucking her neck and holding her close.

"Let go with me baby." I whispered, leaning my forehead on hers.

"Oh my god." She moaned holding in her breath.

"Yeah baby, right there." I whispered pecking her lips.

Her body stopped moving, and thrust into her harder. She put her head back and I joined her.

"Fuck." She whispered.

i kissed her shoulder blade, pushing her hair back. She leaned her forehead on mine, holding my neck in her hands.

"Now do you want to shower?" I chuckled kissing her nose.

She giggled nodding and slowly standing up. i unplugged the water, and got out turning on the shower and pulling her in with me.

Later That Evening.

"Chase, no." Miranda pointed her finger.

"I want to play with Kaiden!" He whined stomping his foot.

Ryan picked him up, sitting down on the couch. "Buddy, he's too small still."

"Daddy, i want him to play ball." He groaned and almost threw the ball at Kaiden.

"Chase, stop it." Lilly walked in.

Chase rolled his eyes. "Shut up." He mumbled, crossing his little arms.

"Excuse me?" Lilly stared at Chase, then Ryan.

I got up and picked up Kaiden from his carrier and rubbed his back. Chase looked up at me, and I kneeled down laying Kaiden on his furry blanket.

"Little man, go gentle ok?" I smiled.

"Can he hold ball?" He smiled, laying beside him.

"No, but he can kick his little toys." I chuckled and smiled down at Kaiden who was big smiles, and staring at Chase."

Miranda walked in, holding a cup of coffee and smiling brightly as her mom talked to her. I got up, pulling her gently into my lap as I sat down on the lazy boy.

"So, have you guys thought about another little munchkin?" Lilly ask looking at Kaiden.

"We never talked about it, but I'm not ready for another baby."

"Will you have thoughts about it?" Ryan ask.

I rubbed her thighs. "When we are ready, we'll let you know." I said, smiling a little. "For now, we are fine with our little man."

Miranda smiled back at me. "Thanks babe."

Chase ran up to Lilly, rubbing her belly. "Mommy, my sister."

"Yes bud, your baby sister." Lilly smiled.

"Mom, thanks for taking Kaiden for the day." Miranda got up, sitting her cup down. "But we should get going."

I got up and grabbed our things. Kaiden started whining and wiggling around. I picked him up, putting his jacket on him.

"See ya guys later." I waved, and took Kaiden to the car.

-

I laid in bed with Kaiden on my chest, sleeping peacefully and watching criminal minds. I rubbed Kaidens back, kissing his forehead and smiling down at him. Miranda, walked in with a sandwich in one hand and a pepsi in the other. She sat beside me, stuffing her face and sitting back against the headboard.

"Didnt take Kaid long to fall asleep."

"Nope." i smiled looking down at him.

"Would you want another baby with me?" Miranda ask out of nowhere.

I looked at her and smiled softly. "Yeah baby, but like you said. Not right now."

She finished her sandwich and laid back, covering us up. "i love you, Ben."

"I love you too, baby girl." I smiled, kissing her nose.

Sorry it took so long!! Thanks for reading. xx