Drama, Drama, Drama.

Bentley's Point Of View.

I paste the living room, looking at the door and waiting for Miranda to walk through with our son. She never came back to her parents, and she's been gone for a little over three hours. My heart was just racing out of my chest, worrying about her and Kaiden.

Lilly and I hooked up like one time, her and Ryan was barely together then and Miranda was with Bobby. Why would that even matter now? We never had a thing after that night, we just forgot about it. For fuck sakes, why does Miranda have to take it to heart?

The door opened, and Miranda walked in with Kaiden in her arms. He was fast asleep, on her shoulder. She never looked at me, just walked to Kaiden's room and put him into bed. She walked out, taking off her jacket and and boots then went in the kitchen cleaning up the mess that was there since this morning.

"I think it's best if you leave me and Kaiden." She said, not looking up at me.

My heart sank to my stomach. "Are you serious?! Over me hooking up with Lilly, way before we even were a thing? It happen two years ago, Miran. Like, come on."

She slammed the pan down, glaring up at me. "I don't need you. Ok? Stop acting like Bobby!" She yelled, and her eyes watered up.

I stared long and hard at her, shaking my head. "You don't mean this Miranda, why doesn't matter!?" I ask and she closed her eyes.

"Just fucking get out of my place!" She pointed to the door.

Her watery eyes looked at me, and I felt like just running over and hugging her so tight. But she's mad, she's kicking me out. She doesn't want me anymore, but Im not leaving her raise our son alone. Even though Bobby is the real father, I'm going to raise him just like Bobby would.

"I'm gonna leave, but I'm letting you know that the little boy sleeping in that room, that I did for him before he was born, and all the clothes I bought him, he's my son too. No matter if Bobby is the real father. I made a fucking promise to take care of you, and I never knew you were pregnant. That promise was still said for that baby in there!" I said pointing to Kaiden's room, I grabbed my sweater and opened the door. Her sniffles was all I heard before I slammed the door.

Few Days Later.

I laid on the couch, in Ryan's and Lilly's apartment. Of course Miranda was the only one making the big deal out of this. Ryan doesn't even care, nor does he see why Miranda does.

Him and Lilly has been none stop fighting back and forth about Lilly thinking Ryan is cheating. He swear to god, and everyone else believes him. But not Lilly, oh no. Those pregnancy hormones are something else.

I've been trying to get a hold of Miranda, but no such luck. I am beginning to worry about her and Kaiden. She hasn't talked to nobody, not even her parents.

Today I was babysitting little Chase, while Ryan and Lilly to to their doctor appointment. I thought since this poor kid loves to sleep, I'd bring him to the mall and get him to pick out a few toys.

"Little man, which store first?" I ask, holding his small hand.

His little finger tapped on his chin, as his eyes roamed around. "Walmart!" He jumped up and down, pulling me into the store.

Cheap kid.

I chuckled and walked with him. "What do you wanna get?"

"An iPhone like momma and daddy." He smiled widely looking up at me with the sweetest puppy dog eyes.

"What about an iPod?" I chuckled, and picked him up on my shoulders.

"Yeah!" He squealed and held on the top of my head.

I walked us to the electrics and picked up a black iPod. He sang and wiggled around on my shoulders, clapping his hands.

Later On.

Chase was playing with his Ipod and I was sitting back watching tv. My mind couldn't keep Miranda out of it, nor ignore her. I couldn't believe she left me leave like that, I don't even see the big picture.

Lilly and Ryan walked through the door, holding hands and smiling. Chase kept his eyes glued to his iPod.

"Momma and daddy's home!" Lilly sang, rubbing her baby bump.

"Mhm." Chase nod, biting his lip.

I chuckled, looking down at his car racing game. "I bought him an IPod."

Ryan looked at me with wide eyes. "Man, you didn't have too."

"Nah, don't worry. It was cheap. Roughly around 200."

Lilly stood in front of Chase, smiling down at him. "Wanna see your baby brother?"

Chases eyes snapped up, and I looked at Ryan. "Another boy?"

"Yep." Ryan smiled proudly.

"Baby a boy!" Chase yelled and jumped up and down holding his iPod.

"Yes! Let's to over to nannies and tell her." Lilly smiled.

At Allan's And Kelly's.

I saw mine and Miranda's car parked in the gate way. I rushed in, and heard Kaiden crying. I ran in the leaving room, seeing him laying in his crib. I rushed over, picking him up and he stopped right away.

"Hi baby boy, daddy missed you." I whispered, rubbing his back.

"What are you doing here!?" Miranda sneered.

I turned around and saw Miranda looking at Lilly. "I'm here to tell mom and dad something."

"Oh, like what. You slept with Bobby too?"

"Miranda," I spoke up and she turned her head. "Knock it off."

Her jaw clenched, and I bounced Kaiden up and down softly.

"And what in the fuck are you doing here, holding my son!" She half yelled, and I stared long and hard at her.

"Miranda Johnson, don't you dare speak like that in front of your son and nephew." Allan hissed behind her, with his arms acrossed.

Miranda's eyes watered up, and she crossed her arms over her chest and sighed closing her eyes.

"Aunt Miran, momma having boy!" Chase squealed, clapping his hands.

Miranda looked down at Chase, smiling and picking him up.

"That's good baby." She smiled and kissed his cheeks.

Kaiden looked at me, kicking his feet and smiling brightly. I chuckled, kissing his chubby cheeks.

"Come on bub, daddy's gotta change you." I smiled, looking at him then grabbing his diaper bag.

Miranda looked at me. "I can do it."

"He's not just your son, he's our son Miran." I said, walking past her. With that, she never said two words.

Not really a big thing, but still an update! :).

-Shy xo