I love you, Miranda.

Bentley's Point Of View.

"When are you going to talk to her?" Ryan ask, tossing the football up and down.

I kept playing Xbox, shrugging and glancing over at Kaiden who was sleeping in his carrier. That boy loves falling a sleep in there, it's cute.

"She won't talk to me." Lilly frowned, sitting down beside Ryan and crossing her legs.

"Why don't you go over?" Ryan suggested.

"Guys, she won't talk to anyone. Let alone me." I sighed rolling my eyes, and shutting the game off. "Like fuck, Ryan you forgave us? Hell, you weren't even together."

"Girls is different I guess. But, I don't know. You should something man, it's been a few days already."

Kaiden whined, holding his arms up and kicking his feet out to stretch. I walked over, picking him up and patting his back.

"Shh baby boy, daddy's here." I whispered, bouncing up and down a little.

The door smashed open, making our heads snap over towards the open door.

"Miranda?" I ask in shock.

God, she looks a mess. Her eyes were red, and with bags under them. I handed Kaiden to Lilly, and she walked into the kitchen with him.

"I want my son." Her voice cracked and she glared towards the kitchen. "I don't want that tramp near Kaiden!"

"Miranda, did you drink and drive over here? That's a 20 minute drive!" I said, walking to her.

"No, you think I'm that stupid!? Give me my son." She spat.

"If you have forgotten, he's our son."

Her eyes darkened. "I want Kaiden."

"Why can't you talk to any of us?" I ask, ignoring her.

"You slept with my sister and never even told me! Why wouldn't I be mad!? Fuck Bentley, we made love all night, then I fucking found out you slept with my sister. Ben, it hurt me." She sighed and closed her eyes.

"I just want Kaiden, Ben." She sighed and opened her watery eyes.

Lilly walked out and gave Ryan Kaiden. "Miranda, please. You're not safe to drive like the state you're in. Just stay here for the night." Lilly said.

Miranda looked at Lilly with a speechless look.

I walked close to Miranda, holding her arms and leaning to her ear. "Please stay with me here tonight. We can talk this out, please baby."

Her head softly leaned against my chest and a small nod came from her. "Okay." She mumbled, sniffling and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

That Night.

Kaiden was fast asleep in the little crib. We stayed here at Lilly's and Ryan's, in their guest room on the middle floor. Miranda took a long hot shower and changed into some fresh clothes.

I stared at her and pushed a piece of her hair away from her face. "Miran," I whispered and she looked at me. "I'm so sorry, it never meant nothing what your sister and me did. It was a mistake hook up, I swear. I'm sorry I never told you, I guess it wasn't important enough to even tell you." I whispered.

She snuggled closer, putting her face in my chest. I rubbed her back, kissing her cheek. She kissed my neck, and I felt her lips trail up a little more, and she leaned her forehead on mine. Her finger tips traced my face, and I softly rolled over on top of her, hovering her. She looked up at me, and I smiled softly kissing her lips gently. Her hands slid up my chest, and I kissed down her neck, feeling her spread her legs a part and hung on my hips.

My hands trailed up her sides and tugging her shirt. I kissed her neck, lightly pulling the skin in between my teeth. She moaned softly in my neck, pulling down my basket ball shorts with her feet. I kicked them off, and pulled away from her for a minute and took off her shirt and shorts. She sat up, unclipping her bra, and sliding her panties off. She smiled at me, pushing me to sit down and leans against the head board. She sat on me and held her hands on my shoulders. She took off my boxers, and in one swift moment, she slid down me. My eyes open in shock, and her lips pressed on mine.

"Oh god." She moaned softly and leaned her forehead on mine.

"I love you, Miranda." I whispered holding her face in my hands.

She closed her and smiled, rocking her hips back and forth. "I love you too, Ben."

With that, we made sweet loving love all night. Well, until Kaiden interrupted us.

Little short, but they made up! :) <3

-Shy xo