Love And Lust.

Bentley's Point Of View.

"Come babe, stop stressing over that ass hole."

Miranda picked up Kaiden from the bath and wrapped him up in a towel. She held him close to her chest, kissing his chubby cheeks.

"Baby, say something." I sighed, following her into Kaidens room.

"Benny, just leave me be." She rolled her eyes, laying him down on his changing table.

I looked at her a little hurt. "I know you're stressing over this. You haven't spoken about it for a few days now."

"Bentley, just go to work." She spat and turned to me. "Go."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I walked into the room, kissing Kaiden on the cheek, then turned towards Miranda. Her eyes soften and leaned into kiss her cheek.

-

"Man, I know he was a bad man. But fuck, Miran has been giving me the cold shoulder."

Ryan looked up at me. "Did anyone ever tell you what really happen?"

I raised my brow. "No?"

"He was trying to get with Miranda." He said slowly.

"What?" I breathed out.

He nodded. "Man, she just hates him very much."

"I never knew that." I clenched my jaw. "But that explains so much."

"Just talk to her, that's all."

I leaned against the car, biting my lip. "Bobby never told me that before."

"He didn't tell too many people, actually Miranda told me first before she told Bobby."

"If I would ever see him, I think I would kill him." I stared at the wall.

"You aren't the only one."

Later That Day.

Finally, the day was over for work. I couldn't wait to see Kaiden and Miranda. I wasn't sure when I was going to talk to Miranda, but I needed to talk to her soon.

I walked in and smelt fresh cleaner. I smiled a little, taking off my boots and stripping down to my boxers.

"Baby?" I called out, walking down the hall.

When I walked in our bedroom, I saw Miranda stripping out of her pjs. She turned around, smiling softly.

"I'm sorry about earlier today." She mumbled, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Its ok babe." I walked up to her. "where's our little man?"

"Mom came for him, so I could clean up and rest for a bit." She said pulling me close to her. "I just wanted time with you."

I held her hips, leaning my forehead on hers. "Need help bathing?"

A little smirk spread on her lips and her eyes turned to lust. "Yes babe."

"Come on." I held her hand, walking her to the bathroom. "Let me warm the tub up."

I walked over to the bathtub, turning on the hot water. I shut the blinds, and dimming the lights. I turned around and smiled staring at my beautiful naked girlfriend. To join her, I slipped off my boxers and stepped into the bathtub.

"Care to join me my girl?" I held my hand out.

She giggled, taking my hand and stepping in. I sat down, pulling her in my lap with her back facing me. I grabbed the body wash, pouring some in my hands. I rubbed some on her back, feeling her whole body relax under my touch.