Cant Believe My Eyes.

Miranda's Point Of View.

I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a white tank top and a yellow long sleeve see through bottom up shirt. The weather is getting nicer, thank god winter is almost over.

I stood in front of the mirror, rubbing my hands through my hair and smiled a little.

Today I felt different. I have no idea why, but I did.

"Eh buddy, doesn't momma look sexy." Ben walked in, holding Kaiden on his hip.

Our little boy has grown over the past month, he's holding himself up and trying to even crawl around.

"Babe." I laughed and walked over kissing Kaiden's cheek, then Bens. "I'm just dressed the way I normally would be."

"Well you're a sexy momma." He smirked, wrapping an arm around my waist. "And I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."!

"So where are you going baby girl?" He ask walking in and sitting on the edge of the bed. "You're leaving your boys?"

"Babe, I'm just going to get some food. I wanna bring Kaid with me." I smiled. "You can hang out with the boys, or maybe work."

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "I know I have to get back to work, don't start babe."

I giggled. "Well give me my handsome baby and I'll see you after."

"Daddy's gonna miss you little buddy." He frowned and I reached for Kaiden. "I'll miss you too babe."

"Ya ya." I rolled my eyes jokingly and rubbed Kaiden's back.

I walked into the hall way, and laid Kaiden in his carrier and got him dressed, then buckled him in. I slid on my black high heels and grabbed my leather jacket. Ben walked out wearing his old oily clothes, and a ball cap on. I laughed and pointed at him.

"You look so different!" I giggled and picked up Kaiden.

"This is what the guys wear too in the shop." He rolled his eyes. "Give me some kisses."

He pulled me to him and I smiled kissing his lips.

"I'll text you when I want to scrub you down." I winked, and kissed his cheek quickly, then walked out with Kaiden.

Later On.

I brought all the bags to the car, while pushing Kaiden in his stroller.

"Miranda?" Someone popped up behind me, and I jumped turning around.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "Scott?"

"Is this my sons boy?" He ask staring down at Kaiden.

I felt my stomach knot. "Yeah," I barely got out.

He kneeled down in front of him, touching his hand. I pulled Kaiden's stroller back, looking down at Scott.

"Please don't touch my son." I sneered.

"I was just saying hi." He laughed a little, standing up. "He is my grandson."

I held the stroller tighter, and held in my breath.

"Please leave us alone. Ok?" I smiled and pushed Kaiden to the side of my car.

"I don't understand why, Miranda?"

"He is not your grandson." I hissed, buckling Kaiden in his car seat and covering him up.

"I'm still Bobby's father, no matter if he's dead or not."

I shut the door, and looked up at him. "Please leave me, and my son alone."

He looked at me with dark eyes, nodding his head and turning around walking away.

My Parents House.

I chewed on my thumb, pasting the living room of my parents house. Kaiden was laying in his rocker, and my mom and dad were making lunch for everyone for after work. I closed my eyes for a second, shaking my head and crossing my arms over my chest.

"What's going on baby?" Ben walked in, kneeling down to Kaiden.

Ignoring him, I stared off in space and tried to get Scott's face out of my mind.

"She's been like this since she got here." My dad said, handing the guys a beer.

I ran my hands through my hair, sitting on the arm of the chair beside my dad.

"Bobby's dad talked to me today." I blurted out and sighed.

Bentley looked up at me. "Seriously?"

"Yeah." I nodded looking at him.

"What did he say, Miran?" Ben stood up with Kaiden.

"He ask if that was his grandson, and then he held his hand and I told him to leave us alone."

Ben looked at me, then looked down at Kaiden and touched his hand.

"What's the big deal?" Lilly shrugged.

I looked at Lilly. "The big deal is, Scott is a very sick man and I do not want him around Kaiden."

"What did he do?"

"He beat Bobby, nearly to death." I said emotionlessly.

Lilly went silent and rubbed her belly. I stood up, gathering Kaiden's stuff in his bag and handed Ben his jacket to get Kaiden ready.

"If he comes near you again, call the cops." Ryan said.

"Don't worry, he's not going to be touching or even seeing Kaiden." I said and walked to the door. "Bye everyone, sorry we couldn't stay." I waved and went outside to start the car up.

A little short..but I haven't updated in awhile.

Drama will be coming up! (;

-Shy xo