Heart Breaking Disaster.

Miranda's Point Of View.

My sister Lilly, curled the last piece of my hair. I rubbed my hands on my baby bump, closing my eyes taking a deep breath.

I stood up, pulling down my black dress that had a pencil bottom to my knees. My breath hitched in my throat, when I looked at myself in the mirror.

"We have to go soon, Miranda." Lilly spoke soft, touching my shoulder.

Without a word, I walked down stairs holding my stomach.

My mom and dad, Alan and Kelly; were waiting for me by the French doors. I walked to them, looking up at my dad.

"It's going to be ok." He whispered, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Come on, honey."

The Funereal.

The music played soft in my ears when I stepped outside walking behind Bobby's casket. Everyone else behind me, sniffling and sobbing.

It's funny but yet sad, how in the longest time you've waited to see your loved one after they've been gone for so long. To hear that they never made it through, can really feel like you are also dead inside.

All the solders were standing beside the casket, with their guns pointing to the air. I looked at each and everyone of their faces, seeing their glossy eyes and clenched jaws. When the music stopped, the caption came to me and held his hand out. I stepped away from my parents and sister, taking the captions hand. He led me towards the casket that was sinking into the 6 feet hole.

I stood beside my boyfriends casket, touching it and covering my mouth as the tears finally creeped down my cheeks. The men shot fire to their guns, and each time I flinched and watched the flowers being removed away from the casket. Soon enough, that was it. Bobby was in a 6 feet hole, dead and gone away from me. Everyone tossed some dirt in the hole, sobbing and sniffling. But I was just there, letting tears stream down my cheeks not making or saying a sound.

My eyes lifted up from the now half covered casket, following to everyone else that was staring at me and giving sad looks. I breathed out and turned around walking to my parents.

"Please, can we go." I mumbled and walked passed them, wiping my eyes. Without a good bye I said to Bobby, I slid in the car staring at my belly and covering my little angel.

At My Parents House.

My parents offered to have the little coffee and snack at their house, since it might be to much for me. I sat on the porch, while everyone else was inside. I just couldn't wrap my mind around how long 6 months was, than when it's finally here. Bobby's dead.

My shaky hands held up the pregnancy test. Positive.

I sighed and bit my bottom lip softly. Bobby walked in the house, whistling and jogging right upstairs.

"Honey, I'm home." He sang coming in the bedroom.

I hide the test, and watched my hands. "In a minute hun."

Bobby was leaving for his mission tomorrow and I didn't really want to have this great news, because worse comes to worse, I'll be doing it alone.

"Baby?" He opened the door.

I snapped out of days, smiling at Bobby. "Sorry, huh?"

"What's the matter? You look like you saw a gosht." He chuckled walking to me and holding my hips. "I misses you."

A smile spread on my lips. "I missed you too."

"So whats wrong?" He ask kissing my nose.

I sighed and looked up at him. "We're pregnant."

He stared down at me with happiness in his eyes. I pulled away, handing him the test and folding my arms over my chest.

"We're really pregnant?!" He smiled and stared at the test.

"Yeah, Bobby." I giggled a little. "But,"

"No buts." He cut me off, pulling me in his chest. "You aren't going to be alone. Ok?" He whispered.

"I love you." I mumbled in his chest, holding his waits tight.

"And I love you my sexy momma." He whispered kissing my cheek.

I blinked back the tears, wiping on that rolled down my cheeks. My sister came out, with Chase on her hip. Her 3 year old.

"Sis, people want to talk to you." She said softly, while bouncing Chase up and down slow, and rubbing his back.

"Lil, I don't wanna talk to anyone. Please, I can't. Tell them I'm sorry, but I'm not up to talking." I sighed and turned around sitting on the little wooden two seater swing.

Lilly went back inside, and I sat back rubbing my belly. A black pick up truck pulled up in the gate way, and got out. It was Bentley Adams, Bobby's bestfriend since I don't even know when. He walked up the little path, and glanced over at me. I looked at him, and he gave me a small nod and a half smile, but then went inside.

I crossed my legs, looking around the small town. My parents knew everybody, they went to church every Sunday, got along with everyone. My mom walked out, slowly closing the door.

"Honey, your sister told me you didn't want to talk to anyone. Do want me to tell everyone to leave?"

"No mom, it's fine. They aren't here for me, they're here for Bobby." I said and stood up resting my hands on my belly. "I'll go in now."

We walked inside and all eyes were on me. I took a deep breath, and walked in the living room. I guess it was my job to say a thank you for coming for Bobby, but I can't stand how everyone is staring at me.

"Uhm, Bobby is probably thankful, actually I know he is for each and everyone of you for being here today." I tried forcing a smile. "Thank you so much, I myself is thankful."

Everyone held up their little bit of whine, and taking a sip. I turned around and in the kitchen to the see some of Bobby's friends.

"Hey Miranda, how are you holding up?" Jason said walking over to hug me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and shrugged. "Holding it all together for this little guy." I said and pulled away rubbing my belly. "Thanks guys for coming, I know how close you all were to Bobby."

They looked down at their beer and stayed silent. I closed my eyes for a second, and breathed out holding in my tears.

"Please excuse me." I whispered and turned around walking upstairs. I shut my bedroom door, putting my hands over my face and breathed out heavily.

Today, I had to watch my boyfriend and the father of my baby being covered with dirt. It feels like a piece of me was also barred with Bobby today.

My heart.

This chapter actually made me tear up a bit..

Please share your thoughts! <3

-Shy xo