A Mini Heart Attack.

Miranda's Point Of View.

I looked around, crossing my arms over my chest and hearing just the sound of my high heels clicking on the hard wood floor. Lilly packed the rest of my stuff, dragging it outside. My mom cleaned up, and my dad, cleaned up Bobby's stuff.

My eyes teared up, when I walked around the empty rooms. I couldn't believe I was moving out, nor packing Bobby's things. This was the first time being in here, since the funereal. Which was two months ago. I am eight months now, and it's just getting annoying being in this alone.

Thank god for my parents and Lilly.

"Sweetheart," My dad rubbed my back. "What do you want me to do with Bobby's things?"

I chewed on my finger nail, staring at the empty living room. "I don't care." I mumbled, and turned around to walk out side to the car.

Later That Day.

Lilly helped me unpack the last box into my cute little condo. It was a prefect little place for me. It was actually big, with a great view. The kitchen and living room was both huge, with a four sitter on each side isle splitting them up, and a large dining area. It was a three bedroom place, both bedrooms was huge. But mine took the cake. It had large French doors, with windows on that one wall to see a beautiful view of the ocean and a lovely walk in closet. As for the bathroom, it was a my dream bathroom. A walk in shower, with a sunroof and a large bath tube that can't sit five people.

I loved the condo, it was in my name with my parents helps.

"You're all set." Lilly sighed, sitting on my brand new black leather couch. "I'm glad mom knows people who can design." She smiled.

"I know, everything is perfect." I looked around.

The walls in the living room was half cream and a dark brown, and in the dining room, was a deep red. The kitchen was a nice sliver, and in the two spare bedrooms I left white. For my room, I picked a medium brown type look.

"Have you thought about dating?" Lilly ask out of nowhere.

"Excuse me?" I chuckled a little. "I am eight months pregnant, you do know that, Lil?"

She laughed some. "Sis, it's going to be three months soon. You and Bobby only knew each other for a year."

I sat beside her, shaking my head. "No. I rather wait."

"You Bentley has an eye for you." She smiled.

"He does not, besides. We're friends." I shrugged.

She laughed standing up. "He lives next door, you know that right?"

Thinking back, now I remembered he did. "Oh.."

"Are you going to be ok alone for a bit? I have to go pick Chase up." She grabbed her purse. "Text me, or better yet text Bentley if you need too." She giggled and rushed out.

I rolled my eyes, rubbing my belly and sitting back more. I really have a hard time seeing Bentley and I together. Yeah, ok. Bobby and I started dating a week after knew each other, and rushed into things. But I'm still trying believe that Bobby is gone. It's hard enough being pregnant, but to try and love someone else while still healing slowly over someone who you've lost, is just a little insane.

That Night.

The timer went off and I opened the oven. I smiled at how great my fresh baked chocolate chip cookies smelled. I was about to place them on the stove, but I felt an oddly sharp pain in my side. I yelled, dropping the tray of cookies and falling to my knees.