Chapter Two-Part Five-

Hello everyone! I miss you guys, I know it's been a while. You guys are the best. Thank you for liking my story. Anyways, here's an chapter you guys always waited for.

~

Amira's P.O.V:

I dashed quickly out of my step-uncle's restaurant to release my anger somewhere else before I explode again any second.

Just great, I told myself I will never get into a fight again.Ever. I can't help it, since that bloody customer was piss taking.

I'm wearing leather gloves because my hands were dirty due to changing oil engine. I was trying to fix a car. I was in a hurry to check out what was happening so I randomly grabbed my gloves.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Nash Hunter and his classmate was tailing behind me pretending like they aren't following me.Until I started slowly to drag my lazy feet as fast as I can to escape from them. Taking different twisty roads ahead of me. I hide behind a wall, breathing heavily.

"Why are they following me? Unless I own them something in the past?" I frowned thinking about my past.

My name is Amira Qalwas and I'm 19 years old. I'm half Emirati, and Australian.I moved to Australia not long ago to change for better lifestyle. Maybe not.

I whipped a sweat from my forehead.

Suddenly, I heard a girl whimpering near by.

Turning my head sharply behind me. I widen my eyes due to shock with mix of emotion,pain and anger  boiled through my veins.

"5...4..3..2.." I inhaled and exhaled my breathe heavily to redue my anger.

I got anger issues.

"Crap. She chould get killed this instead,if she only go against the leader". I whispered.

Must be wondering? It's Dan Moore. He is the gang leader. Scary guy than Nash Hunter. Ugh. Just saying his name makes me puke.

"Please,Let me go!" Hot Tears running down her cheeks.

The blonde girl is laying down on the floor,pleading to have mercy and I could see she ruined her mascara all over her face. She's wearing tight black dress which reaches her knee and heels. She looks like a dead person came back alive from a coffin.

They are trash everywhere on the floor, colourful graffiti art on every street walls. A dead cat at the end of the ally. No wonder it smelled like dead rats in there.

Dan smirked.

Oh no.

He did not just do that.

I moved my phase forward to reveal myself.

"Let her go,already". I growled deathly serious.

Dan shifted his eyes to mine. Gazing at him with emotionless stare.

"Long time no see, Amber". Dan smirked widely at me.

Oh I wish I could slap him.

The other members had guilty or anger in their eyes.

"Run" I whispered to the girl near me. Not taking my eyes from Dan.

She ran like a sheep clumsily with her black heels.

I inhaled and exhaled heavily, shut my eyes for few seconds and said vigorously "I'm not AMBER anymore," emphasizeing on my name.

"Who are you now,Amber?" He tilted his head slightly,  crossed his arms over his chest, and raised one eye-brow.

"Amira it is,Dan" I smiled brightly.

His smirked dropped.

"Someone is watching". My self-conscious told me.

Suddenly, Dan grabbed my throat roughly. He came closer, few inches away from my nose.

"Be careful what you do next,Amore" He whispered near my ears. His breathe tickling my neck and sending shiver through my spinal cord.

"I-I beg y-your P-pardon?" I chock.

He slowly loosen his grip, I gasp for air and my scarf loosen up a bit.

"Dan, we should go". Chase spoke up in serious tone.

Chase Parker is Dan best friend and his right hand man. He is really good in fighting too. Just as crazy as Dan seems.

Chase Parker gave me apology look. I looked to the ground when our eyes met.

Dan gave me one last look in the corner of his eyes. Sending a deadly gaze to me.

"Let's go, I have better stuff to do". He demanded.

"Yes, sir!" they all echoed at once.

I slowly sat down on the floor, laid back on a wall next to me, looking up in the sky, it's sunset time. The sky is beautifully yellow and pinkish.

I clenched my left-hand into a tight fist, starting to punch the floor with pressure. I didn't care if my hands were starting to bleed or broken.

"Oh God, Please help me!" I cried out.

"Do you really want me dead or alive?!" I raged out in frustration.

"Amira". someone spoke behind me.

"I could help you out". He said, confidence in his voice.

I saw his friend, Joe, eating a packet a chips.

Can't he really read the atmosphere? Oh no, don't tell me they saw all of that? I thought to myself.

Hmm. I see. My self-conscious was right. "Being Watched".

"Piss off dude" I spat.

"What did you just say?" His voice rising.

I got up , shoving my covered hands into my side pockets and ignored what Nash was saying behind me, until I reached my step-uncle's restaurant, I slammed the door in to his face. Well excuse me for being rude much, he is being noisy these days.

Please,

Like,

Comment,

& Share!