"Yeah yeah I get it."

I roll my eyes and smirk. After 5 games I won every single one while he over here is throwing a tantrum.

"Again!"

"Dude I beat you 5 times. It's not going to magically change."

Besides the whole thing was a blur because I wasn't wearing glasses or contacts which makes it more hilarious.

I push the thought away and continue with the bet.

"So take the red card down. I'll cook lunch since I don't trust you cooking my food."

"Wait how can I be sure you won't put poison?"

"Noona I want to play too."

"Wait Rocky but if I wanted to put poison in your food it would have been a long time ago."

I handed Rocky the controller and he started playing with a distracted Jungkook.

"Noona I win I win!"

"Look you got your butt beat by a little kid."

"Ugh whatever you distracted me. Now let's play for real Rocky."

Rocky smile and Blackberry came and lay in my lap. I close my eyes and soon fell asleep.

I open my eyes to see a gun pointed at the child in front of me.

"Let her go!"

"No you ruin everything for me. I will get my revenge on her parents."

"Then shoot me not her she has nothing to do with this."

I was tied to the chair and struggle to save the child in front of me.

"U-unnie?"

"Don't worry I'll save you."

"Hahaha oh Sake you can't always save everyone."

I glared and started panicking.

"Keep struggling you still won't escape."

He then left and I tilt and I hit the ground. I scooted over to her and untie her with my teeth. She untie mine and I pick her up running out of here.

"U-unnie."

"Don't worry everything will be okay. We're going to get out just wait."

I ran and was close to the door. But they blocked us surrounding us. They stung me with a stung gun.

"Now kill the girl."

"No!"

I was push to the floor and was step on so I wouldn't escape. She close her eyes with tears running down.

"Unnie don't blame yourself okay? Thank you for saving me."

He shot her making me cry.

I woke up and saw I was in my room. I look down to see me shaking. But no tears were coming out.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not saving you."

I went to school ignoring literally everyone with Rocky in my arms and Blackberry too. I even ignore Namjoon because I dreamt of a past that I can't forgive myself no matter what. Not saving a cop who was a cocky annoying and a show off. Also he was an idiot for thinking he could take on a fourth degree black belt in karate. He got killed alright but he deserves it since he rape that dude's wife. That I didn't really feel guilty.

I went to the rooftop and Rocky and Blackberry played with each other. I curled myself into a ball remember about her and then her parents.

"You little stupid ************. You couldn't even protect our daughter."

"How can you call yourself a detective when our daughter died because of you?"

"If it wasn't for you she would still be alive!"

Her mom slap me a lot that day but none of this wouldn't happen if that mom hadn't mix herself up into an affair with that man and her husband knew it too. Besides they were the one who sold their daughter to him to keep quiet. They are still in prison to this day and also committed other crimes.

I was so lost in thought I didn't notice Namjoon in front of me until he kiss me. I felt my cheeks heat up and he pull away. Rocky came up and sat in Namjoon's lap while Blackberry lay in Rocky's lap.

"I was calling you but you didn't answer. You okay? You've been ignoring us all day."

I sigh and shook my head making him give a hard stern look.

"Sake we can tell somethings bothering you. We are worry and you can tell us okay?"

"Yeah sorry it's just I dreamt of my past one I can't forgive myself for."

"You want to tell me or to all of us even though I want you to tell just me."

I chuckle and shook my head smiling.

"I rather tell all of you besides you deserve to know it. By that I mean everything in my past and all my dark secrets."