Chapter 27

Sake POV

"But let's talk about it tomorrow I'm going to bed."

I went to my room and lay next to Rocky.

I woke up and went to eat while thinking of yesterday.

If Jungkook really thinks he can be like a brother then he needs to show it. Okay I don't have a brother and I don't know what a brother is like.

But still what were they talking about? Because I was taking care of Rocky and putting him to bed. Joon and Chunghee and Joonwoo left but they don't need to know yet why I befriend Joonwoo.

I sat on the couch and then remember the haunted school. I plug Jungkook's computer into the tv and put it on.

After watching their reaction I was on the floor laughing.

"Aw I wish I was there to see the guys push their girlfriends into the body and then got their clothes shred to pieces."

"So you did put traps!"

I click my tongue when I heard Joon's voice.

"Why are you here? Also be quiet Rocky is still sleeping."

He smack me in the head. I look up and also saw Chunghee with crunches. They gave me a creepy smile.

"So you really think you'll get away with an injury?"

"Aha ha ha. Funny and I don't need those things."

"Yeah that's why there's a wheelchair and then you'll use these."

"Besides we aren't stupid. The injury already got worst after you went with Rap Mon to play."

I roll my eyes and then got put on the wheelchair.

"From now on you will ride this."

"I feel fine though."

They took off the bandage and my leg look worse than the start.

"F-fine."

They wrap it up and put a cast over it knowing me I would crash into things or people on purpose or accident mostly on purpose.

"We are gonna go to school but please try not to crash people into the hospital."

"I'll try."

The guys came down all dress and tired. Namjoon saw my state and look guilty.

"You don't need to feel guilty. So can we go to school? I really want to see how stupid they'll act."

Blackberry jump on my lap and I heard Rocky coming down.

"I'm hwunwy."

He yawn and then saw me. He ran down excitedly and hug my leg but the injure one though. I held in the pain.

"Noona noona!"

I pat his head and pick him up on my lap.

"Hey can Rocky go to school with us?"

"No because you had to cover the school creepily."

I roll my eyes and Jin brought Rocky food.

"Hey let's go to school we'll be late."

Suga said while picking up Rocky and giving him to J-Hope.

"We'll bring him since the chairwoman's office isn't a mess and don't worry he won't see it and get scare."