Chapter 24

The guys rub the back of their necks and I still pointed my gun but not at them instead behind them.

"S-Sake we can explain."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Why were you following me?"

"We were worried."

Rap Monster said with a worried face. The person behind them came out and started walking slowly over here. He was holding a knife and slowly wobble over here knowing I was staring at him.

"Get behind me."

"Sake-"

"Get behind me now!"

They were too slow and the guy started running over here. He dodge every of my shots making me click my tongue. He was closer and about to stab Suga. I ran up and cover Suga also him slashing my arm in the process.

He was wearing one of those creepy clown mask. My arm was bleeding and I didn't care.

"I wasn't going to fight but I guess I have no choice."

I drop my gun and ran up to him. I punch him but he dodge and tried to slash my face but I move away in time. I found an opening and kick him making fly and then backflip.

He ran up to me and I smirk under my mask. I grab my gun and change the setting. It change into a sword and I charge towards him. I could see fear took him over a little which is what I needed.

My vision started blurring a little and I realize how much blood I'm losing. I held the sword in my mouth. I went up and grab the knife punching him in the jaw.

His mask crack and I turn my sword back into a gun. I shot his clothes to stick against the ground and took off the mask. I gave a smirk and crack my knuckles.

"You are going to pay for this."

He started shaking making me laugh creepily. I heard sirens coming and I look up.

"Did you call them?"

I turn to the guys and they nodded slowly. I got up and felt dizzy. Everything around was getting blurry and I could feel myself getting sleepy.

Someone caught me and before I black out. Jungkook was looking sad and worriedly.

I woke up and close my eyes at how bright. I open them slowly and saw white.

"Someone please tell me I'm in hell."

"You're not. You're in a hospital."

I look over to the voice to see Joon leaning against the wall.

"I rather be in hell than here."

He roll his eyes and kept staring at me.

"Look I know you're a player and all but stop staring at me."

He chuckle and went to sit closer.

"I may be a player but do you know I'm straight?"

"Wait so you're telling me that you're-"

"Yep I'm gay."

I smack him in the head with the wrong arm.

"Ow! ****************."