Chapter 23

I started walking away and another person who is annoying and stupid. Who needs to stop wearing tight clothes stop wearing make up that doesn't match her skin tone and smearing lipstick everywhere not on her lip!

"What do you want?"

"Oh please don't be salty."

I scoff at her while she was pushing her hair up and smacking loudly on her gum which was getting on my nerves.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing just wanted to see how the poor loser is doing?"

"Sure I'm the loser says the one who can't even spell their own name correctly."

"I know how to spell my name it's r e k e l."

"No it's R A C H E L. This is why you should have gotten a Korean name maybe you wouldn't misspell your own English name."

"You little b-"

I roll my eyes and grab her hand getting in her face.

"I'm not the b*tch you are."

I push her slightly but she fell anyways. She started crying about how her shoes and her clothes are dirty.

"Spoiled arrogant narcissist annoying..."

I mumble and walk but she grab my foot.

"Let go."

"Not until you pay for my 500 dollar dress and my 200 dollar shoes."

"Oh looks like you actually know how money works."

"Stop."

I look up to see that person I never wanted to see in my entire life. The only one who knows all of my secrets.

I kick her away and stare at him. He pick her up making her start to flirt.

"Rachel just go in the car."

"But-"

"Now!"

She pouted and left. He look back at me and I gave a cold stare.

"Been a long time Sake."

"Yeah what do you actually want Ten?"

He chuckle and put his hands in his pockets.

"Oh come on don't be like that to an old friend."

"We were never friends. You started all the bullying all the bullsh*t in school. You even had to know every single information about me."

He walk up to me and smile. Not a fake, not an evil, no it was a genuine sad smile.

"I'm sorry."

My eyes widen in shock everything playing back that happen in my life. I was about to fall when he caught me.

"Are you okay?"

"Don't touch me! Don't ever touch me. I'm not falling for your tricks or any of your friends who try to come near me either."

He back away and look hurt but I was panting for breath. I collapse on the ground on my knees and my hands on the floor me facing the ground. Sweats was dropping from me and I started to lose it once that annoying girl came and said something insulting.

"Hey why don't we go and leave that freak suicidal girl to die?"

I got up and grab her collar glaring at her. She started shaking in fear.

"Say that to my face one more and let's who's the freak!"

Jungkook POV

Sake look mad when she was going to walk over to us but got even more mad at the guy in front of her. They were talking about something when Joon and Chunghee said something.

"Shoot this is bad."

"Of all people it has to be him. But still I should get her darkest-"

Chunghee was smirking about to walk over when Joon stop him.

"Idiot you'll be killed and besides this is something we shouldn't get involve with for now."

"So when?"

"If she loses it like last time."

They look at each other then at me. They both push me and I stumble a little.

"If you see her about to kill someone stop her."

I look at them then heard something offensives.

"Hey why don't we go and leave that freak suicidal girl to die?"

I walk over but Sake already grab her by the collar and giving a death glare.

"Say that to my face one more and let's who's the freak!"

My twitch because even though she is right but she should be more ticked off at being called suicidal when she isn't.

Sake threw a punch and the girl fell to the ground. Sake had no emotion in her eyes but anger.

"Aw look at that the little wh*re is on the ground getting beat up by the one person they shove a high heel down their throat."

Sake grab her by the hair and pull her up.

"The one who force the guys to almost rape. The one who cheats on their boyfriend and blames me for telling you to."

Sake kick her once and look straight at the boy. She pointed at him with a wicked smirk.

"The one who knows every single little darkest secret that are meant to stay hidden but you had to tell your little buddies. But no you felt pity and then you decided to put even more scars on me."

Her smirk became a frown and took a step causing him to back a step.

"You cause my life to be even more into the darkness. More secrets for me to keep. More anger in me wanting revenge on everyone in this world who dare to mess with me. Now let's see what I should do to you."

She took out her gun and pointed at him. I ran up and hug her with her arms in the hug.

"Let me go!"

"Sake calm down. You aren't in your right mind."

"I am in my right mind. Let go Jungkook I don't mind shooting you too."

I turn her around and saw only anger clouding her vision.

"Sake snap out of it. I'm here, Joonwoo is here, BTS is here, your friends."

"Friends? Friends my butt who knows when you are going to do something to me."

"Sake please snap out of it. Look I know you don't believe but just believe this one thing is we are on your side."

She blink a few times and the anger went away.

"If your lying I don't mind shooting you."

She got out of my hold and put her mask.

"I'm walking home don't follow."

She walk away looking deep in thought. Her puppy jump out and follow her. I felt a hand in my shoulder.

"Go follow her she's gonna need company."

They push me and my hyungs. As for Joonwoo they held him like they knew something.

Jin look at me and ruffle my head.

"Come on let's go."

I nodded and we went after her.

Sake POV

Why did I lose control? This is why I don't ever want to see people from my past. I took off my hat and ran my hand through my hair feeling the sweat.

Blackberry follow me and it was turning dark. I heard footsteps behind me from the start and Blackberry occasionally glancing back. I put back on my hat and took out my gun changing it to the card setting.

"Put your hands in the air and...why the hell are you guys following me?"