Chapter 35

We went to the police station. Ten and Joonwoo went home. I had to find something to keep Rocky entertain since he would tried to look at the picture which was really hard. Stella and Ryan went to their hotel but Ryan had to drag her because she wouldn't go.

"So he's threatening to hurt him if I don't come? Are they stupid or something I could care less what they do to him. Besides do they really need to put her underwear over her head?"

I pointed at the picture.

"Look I don't know but you're going."

I was about to counter attack when he beat me to it.

"And I know that leg is healed enough to walk so don't even think about faking anymore."

I roll my eyes and got up. I went over to the computer and saw a file that didn't have a name but numbers.

"J-Hope can you give me a pen and paper?"

He gave it to me while I wrote it down and clicked the file showing up a code. I scan through it and wrote down what I decode. I press the spot between my eyes and blink a little.

I will come after that little brat and all those boys around if you don't show up at xxxxxxxxxx. I will also bomb that school you go to if you don't show up next week.

I smirk and slam my hands on the desk making the guys flinch.

"Oh game on!"

We all went home and Jungkook was in his room with the music blasting.

"Sake sweetie can you tell that boy to come down and eat?"

"Sure."

Rocky went to the table with Mrs. Jeon and I went upstairs to call him. I knock about three times but he wouldn't open it. I knock again but nothing.

"Hey Jungkook your mom is calling for dinner."

No reply.

"Hey answer or I will knock this door down."

Still no reply.

"Oh you ask for it."

I kicked the door open and saw him naked in bed with a girl who I didn't even notice come in. I close the door and ran downstairs.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"Alalalalalalalala I saw nothing. Nothing. Nothing nothing nothingnothingnothing."

He came down with messy hair and clothes all messy.

"What did you do now son?"

I close Rocky's ears and glare at him.

"There is a child in this house go do it in their houses and then their parents can see how their daughter is a big sl*t."

Mr. Jeon shook his head. Mrs. Jeon look at us smiling.

"Aw you guys act a lot like brothers and sister."

He then pull me in a headlock and ruffle my hair.

"Dude my hair!"

"Too bad."

I glared at him and smack him upside the head.

"Hey!"

I stuck out my tongue and he let go at the sight of food. We ate and and Jungkook drag me to the couch. He handed me a controller and he put on a fighting game.

"Loser has to make the other lunch tomorrow."

"I always make food but whatever. But if you lose you have to take down that red card. It's annoying with all the nude pictures being stuff into my locker or the rats or the snakes or the-"