Chapter 7

Sake POV

I woke up and found myself in a hospital room. I then look everywhere for the puppy but still on the hospital bed because I am surrounded by wires and cast. But more importantly I am annoyed and worried sick about my puppy!

The door open and I saw Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon.

"Would someone explain why am I in the hospital?!"

They look at each other and gave me my puppy.

"You fainted in your room. And when you didn't show up for a while we got worried when you wouldn't pick up your phone which is unusual knowing you're on your phone every minute."

I roll my eyes and the puppy lick my face.

"So how long was I out?"

"A week plus today is 8 days."

I stare at him and sigh.

"And what happen?"

They look at each other and smile.

"Well actually BTS has been worried."

My eyes widen. Then I narrow my eyes at them.

"Why would they? I barely know them and they don't know me."

"Well they find you interesting except Jungkook he is angry you actually argue back with him."

"He deserves it acting like he is the only who matters like if something happens and everyone dies he is the only one who should be the last man alive. Wait you didn't tell I'm here did you?"

They gave me a smile and chuckle a little.

"Why?! I would get telling Joon and Chung Hee. Not them!"

"Oh come on they were bugging me. Oh and Joon and Chung Hee will be here with them in 10 minutes."

"Great annoying people to get on my nerves. So where is my hat?"

He handed it to me well he put it on me.

"Thank you."

"I mean you have bangs so there is no need to even wear a hat."

"And you know how wind or other things make it visible."

"Has your parent come by or came into contact with you?"

"So when are they going to get here?"

He sigh knowing I purposely change the topic. Besides even though I haven't met my parents once in person yet I don't want to.

The door open and Joon came rushing in. Chung Hee shyly walk with BTS behind them. I saw Chung Hee holding something and look curiously.

"Hey why are you wearing a hat?"

Joon patted my head making me give him a death glare.

"Take your hand off before I break that hand of yours."

He pulled his hand away and Chung Hee look fluster.

"A-are you okay?"

"I know you're shy just give me the gift already seeing how embarrassed you are."

His eyes widen but still gave me the gift anyways. I try using my right hand to open the gift but tore it apart along the way. It was a new mask but I already have one.

"I have one already."

"I know. An extra one if you lose the other one or you know."