Chapter 16

Jungkook POV

I didn't listen to her and was watching through the window just glad they can't see me. But still even though she is a good fighter she should at least stop being a tomboy she is a girl and should just worry about how pretty they should look.

Her puppy Blackberry walk up to me tilting his head and I roll my eyes.

"Why am I even letting you guys stay? Ugh."

I kept hearing gun shots and felt something breathing down my neck.

"What are you doing son?"

I jump and scowl.

"Don't do that and your little worker is fighting some thugs."

He look and chuckle.

"They are going to die soon. I'll call reinforcement to pick them up."

I look back out and saw her sitting on them on her phone. One of them was about to sneak away when she put her foot on them without looking away from her phone. She said something but I couldn't hear it. Police cars came and she hop off them.

She came back in and her phone buzz.

"Sh*t. Ugh why can't they leave me alone or go die? Oi Mr. Jeon those freaking annoying idiots are calling again."

She threw her phone to my dad who caught it. She took off her mask and hat. Her scar on her forehead still is a surprise to me. She press between her eyes and too a deep breathe. She left leaving me thinking who she was talking about.

Sake POV

I was sitting on them and looking through news on my phone. One of them was trying to reach for the gun and I step on him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Unless you want to lose an arm I suggest you stop."

He froze and police cars came. I went inside the house and my phone buzz. I look at the contact and it was my aunt and uncle.

"Sh*t. Ugh why can't they leave me alone or go die? Oi Mr. Jeon those freaking annoying idiots are calling again."

I threw my phone to him and mumble stuff. I press the spot between my eyes together and took a deep breathe. I went upstairs and to Mr. Jeon.

Blackberry follow me and he gave me back my phone.

"Your aunt and uncle won a lottery. So they are selling the house. They also said for you to leave."

"Okay I don't care. I already brought everything I had with me here. Oh yeah where's my paycheck?"

He groan and gave me my money. I smirk and went to the room I'm staying in.

I lay on my bed and put my money away. I stuff my face into the pillow leaving room to breathe. Blackberry was besides me and lick my face. I pet his head and my phone rang again.

I look and saw it was Joonwoo.

"Hello."

"Sake can I come over?"

"Sure."

"Okay."

I texted him the address. I heard a bell ring and look to see. It was just the other BTS members. I snorted and was about to back into my room when Suga had to call me out.

"Hey come sit with us."

"No thanks."

I was about to go back into my room when V pull me out.

"When did you get near me?"

"A while ago."

I shook my head and the doorbell rang again. I went out of V's grip and open the door to Joonwoo and two little kids.

"Hey."

"Why are there kids?"

"I have to babysit my siblings. So can you help me I really don't know what to do all of the maids at home are gone for the day."

Rich people and their maids.

"Ugh fine but 20 bucks."

I put out my hand. He raised an eyebrow.

"Look you should be lucky I'm not asking for a hundred knowing how rich you are."

He went through his pocket and put $20 on my hand.

"Thank you. Let's go."

I push him in front of me and the kids to the backyard. Blackberry follow and the kids kept glancing at the him. I close the door and bend down.

"Hello little kids. This is Blackberry you can pet him if you want."

They nodded and play with Blackberry. Jiwoon and I sat down watching them.

"So since when did you stay with the Jeons."

"A while ago. My parents sold the house and told me to move out."

He look at me wide eyes.

"Parents aren't suppose to kick you out. Besides if they did wouldn't you be sent to the orphan."

I look at him.

"I'm 18. Besides I don't care. I never like my so call parents and Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon treat me like a daughter."

"So call parents? What do-"

"That's for another time. I have to train right now."

I took out my knife and drew a circle in the ground. I smirk and close my eyes thinking of any possibility I would encounter. I pretend I was fighting and then felt my fist hit something. I open my eyes to see I hit Jungkook in the arm.

"What are you doing?"

"I was going to sneak up on you but you just happen to hit me."

"You do realize you could have gotten killed if I took my knifes out right?"

He look at me wide eyes and back away from the circle. I then thought of a possibility if my time of the month came.

I shivered at that thought and thought over the chose of being a nurse or a patient, which would let me get more information.

While in my train of thought, Mr. Jeon came out. He sigh and then handed me a piece of paper. I read it and rip the paper.

"No no nonononononono. This is my case not his."

"I can't change it. He told the higher ups he will do it."

"What else did he say?"

Mr. Jeon look scare but I don't care because this is my worst enemy.

"What else did he say?!"

"He says letting a girl go would make the case have a less possible chance of getting information."

"Oh he is so dead!"