-one

"Little boy," Taehyung stopped walking on the sidewalk to look at the older man who sat in his parked van next to the sidewalk, "how old are you?"

Taehyung smiled lightly, "I'm only 8 sir."

The older man chuckled to himself before whistling. A puppy ran onto his lap and licked his face. Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight and took a couple steps closer to the van.

"I have candy in the back too," the man pushed the dog away from his face, a big smile spread from ear to ear, "would you like some candy?"

Taehyung fiddled with his thumbs behind his back, "I'm sorry mister, my little brother is waiting home alone for me."

"Don't you think your brother would want some candy too?" The mans face grew with a wider smile.

"You're right mister," Taehyung gave a boxed smile to the stranger, "would you mind taking me home to him?"

The man nodded his head slowly before opening to door to the van so Taehyung could climb inside.

Taehyung looked out the window as they started driving. His tongue moved across his fangs and he couldn't help but have a little smile spread on his face.

He felt bad for lying, but it was his turn to bring home dinner, and these types humans were so easy to catch.

_

I'm super excited to work on this.