Chapter 13

Yeah it's been a while since I've written chapters for my story :P I apologize, the college life is the real struggle *crying on the inside* but I'm back for a little while and I'm hoping you all forgive me? lol love you guys enjoy this chapter :)
--

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lunaaaaaaa happy birthday to you!!!"

"Thanks guys I appreciate this so much! You guys are the greatest friends I could ever ask for. I want to thank all of you and especially Jack for planning this amazing birthday bash for me behind my back!!"

"You're welcome baby!!! Love you so much! " Jack shouted from the back, smiling as big as he can. He looked so goofy and cute.

We were all here at Lust, a new club that had just opened up. Jack had reserved the whole place because he knew the owner of the club and was pretty cool about it. He decorated the whole place to be black light themed. It was incredible, everyone had shown up in white attire and had glow paint on their face. We had Martin come over and DJ my party.

"I'm speechless Jack, completely speechless." He touched my skin and turned my face towards him and kissed me ever so gently.

White Bars by Terror Jr started playing and Jack grabbed me by the waist and guided us toward the dance floor. I was in awe and it felt like the whole universe had revolved only around us at the moment. It was amazing. Every touch on my body made my heart beat a little faster.

After dancing for a while now, I sat down to grab a couple drinks. I left jack for only a couple minutes and I turned around to see him talking to a girl that looked somewhat familiar.

Jack J came over looking very nervous, " Heyyyy there pretty girl, so how's your party going? Do you love it?"

I tried looking past Jack J but it seemed like he was trying to block my view of Jack.

" good and yes, jack will you please move out of my way" I said as I was trying to clearly view the girl that Jack was talking too.

"Hahaha you're so funny Luna!" He slapped his knee for an emphasis.

" Jack what are you trying-"

Wait a minute I recognized that burgundy hair anywhere. Her ever so perfect laugh and perfect smile. Her model figure with the longest natural legs I've ever seen. It was Rachel, Jacks ex girlfriend.

I envied Rachel so much. Rachel was the first girl that Jack had strong feelings for but broke his heart after becoming a model and moving across the whole continent that left him so heartbroken he was in pieces. This was when me and Jack were in the friend zone still. I have to admit it was sometimes hard to watch her and Jack together. I guess I did have feelings for him back then also.

"What is Rachel doing here, who the hell invited her!?" I looked over to Jack while he was mid smiling at Rachel. As soon as he saw my face, he dropped the smile and came towards me.

"Hey babe" he gripped my waist.

"What is she doing here" I glared at Rachel. She noticed me and immediately smirked.

"I honestly didn't except her to show up here, I have no clue who told her this was going on. She messaged me a couple days ago out of nowhere explaining how she owes me an apology and how she feels so bad about what she did."

" I still don't like her. She hurt you jack."

"I know, I know. Just give her a chance to explain her part."

I sighed and nodded my head in agreement. I guess giving this girl a chance wouldn't hurt and plus I am a nice person unlike her.

The night finally ended with me, jack, the club owner, jack j, and Rachel cleaning up the area. I felt bad for trashing the whole place, so we wanted to clean it up for the owner being so nice about having the whole place to ourselves.