Chapter 10

Hello loves!

First I'd like to say thank you all so much for reading my book as always. I remember having only 1k reads and now I have over 20k! You guys are amazing. And I'd like to say sorry for the late update :(
I've been dealing with so much stuff, it's so overwhelming, but I am okay :)

Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Read on! ;)

-

"Finally you admit that you love me" I smiled at Jack. We stood there for a while embracing each other until it started to pour on us.

"Why don't we go inside, it's a little cold" he breathed out.

-

No one was home at the moment. It was just me, jack, and this big empty house. I took off my coat exposing my drenched white t-shirt. I saw how Jack looked at me with hunger, he stood there in awe tracing the patterns of the lace on my bra through my very wet yet see through shirt with his eyes. I slowly began to walk up the stairs. Jack eagerly following me behind.

"Im going to change into something a little less...wet" I chuckled. He nodded and sat down on my bed, throwing his wet jacket onto my vanity chair.

After changing into something more comfortable, Jack was there in my bed with his arms folded behind his head. He smirked at me while eyeing me up and down. He came to the edge of my bed and gestured me to walk over to him and stand in between his legs. His grip around my waist was comforting yet soothing.

Jack's hand proceeded to trace the back of my bra and then down to my butt. Both his hands were firmly gripping my butt. He gave them a little squeeze which made me squeal a little bit.

"Damn thank you for wearing this sexy lace lingerie "he said as he snapped the material against my skin.

His hands trailed up my loose, oversized t-shirt and traced around my bra again. This time he unbuckled it, embracing my back with his hands.

"Hands up"

I put my hands in the air so he could slip off my shirt. His hands were exploring my whole entire half naked body. His kisses trailed from his soft lips and down my neck. His hot breath blew against the hickey he just gave me. I felt chills down my spine. Again and again he kissed my neck so aggressively, I moaned in pleasure.

"I think I just found someone's sensitive spot"  Jack whispered.

Now he threw me on top of the bed. I loved the look he had in his eyes. They were hungry for lust. He slipped the rest of my clothes off and I did the same to him.

I pushed him to be underneath me this time. Starting from his lips, I pulled gently and let go causing him to moan.

"Please stop teasing me and let me make love to you already"

I nodded and went underneath letting Jack to be on top of me. I think he could tell I was a bit nervous about this part. He had this look on his face that comforted me making me feel like he wasn't going to hurt me. Our faces were close and our foreheads touched.

" I love you Luna"

Anddddd that's all she wrote lol

Many more to come soon (;