Chapter 7

"Are you going to talk to me now or what?" I questioned Jack.

"There's nothing to talk about" he avoided eye contact with me.

I walked right in front of him. I grabbed him by the shoulders and turned his face towards me to make eye contact.

"Why are you ignoring me Jack?"

"Luna, I just don't want to have to deal with this right now" he scoffed.

"Deal with what? Our kiss? Or the fact that you never told me you had a girlfriend?"

"Luna I didn't mean to keep that away from you. It's just that our kiss...I was scared to tell you I had a girlfriend because after we kissed... I... I felt something." He looked down fiddling with his fingers.

"What do you mean?"

"For fuck sakes Luna. I've always had feelings towards you. I've tried and tried to forget about them. After meeting Eliza I did eventually forget about them but then when I came back home and saw you...I-"

Jack covered his face with his hands and sighed.

"What are we supposed to do now Luna?" He put his hands around my waist which didn't make the situation quite easy at all.

I pushed his hands off of me and said "Jack you need to forget about whatever feelings you have/had towards me okay? This is for the best, you're with Eliza" as much as that hurts saying that.

"Wait you don't have feelings towards me Luna?"

I lied right through my teeth as much as it hurt "No" I said with a blank face.

Jack tensed up and replied," oh well I guess this makes it easier for the both of us then"

After saying that, he left without saying another word to me. As much as I wanted to cry right now i couldn't because of how frustrated I was at myself. Nice going Luna.

-

We all decided to go to some house party Nate and Sam threw at their new apartment. I arrived there wearing black high waisted jeans, a black strappy bralette along with a very loose black crop top, and my black stilettos. My hair was straightened and my makeup was smokey yet natural looking at the same time.

"Yooooo Nate this is fucking sick!" I stood in awe of the view of LA. The apartment was at the highest part of the building so you could see all of LA. The living room area was surrounded by huge glass windows so you could look out. There was a huge ass TV and a very nice fireplace to make the whole place comfy.

People were now arriving. Sam started up the music. Some of their music and Jack and jacks music played of course.

I spotted Jack with Eliza. They noticed me and Eliza waved while Jack gave me a nod and continued talking to people.

Such a guy thing to do. The nod. Walking over to the fridge I Helped myself to a beer.

"Hey Luna you look stunning tonight" Nate said as he eyed me up and down.

"Woah there buddy who told you, you could look me up and down" I laughed.

"Damn you a feisty one" I could literally smell the alcohol off of his breath.

"I like feisty girls. Especially ones that are good girls." He said while biting his bottom lip.

He came closer and I could really smell the vodka off his breath. His hand snaked its way towards my waist and gripped it. I tensed up a little bit and then relaxed.

"How about we go somewhere quiet" he whispered in my ear while his hand was still on my waist.

I swallowed and nodded in agreement. Nate and I went upstairs without anyone noticing. We came into his room and shut the door after he slipped in.

"So..." After saying one word, Nate crashed his lips against mine. His lips felt so right but I couldn't help but think about Jack at the same time. Nate then proceeded to bite the bottom of my lip.

"Fuck"

His hands felt their way up my shirt, feeling my bra. I put my hands in the air, so that he could slide off my shirt.

Caught in the moment someone swung the door open and caught our attention.

"What the fuck Luna"

I've never seen Jack so angry in my life. He stepped into the room and literally pulled Nate off of me, then threw him on the floor. He grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. Everyone could see me in my bra, which didn't bother me because most of them were wasted.

"What the hell Jack!?"

"What do you mean what the hell Jack! Why were you with Nate!?" His face was face red and was about to explode or something.

"Jack why are you treating me like I cheated on you? We're not together for your information, you have a girlfriend."

Speaking of jacks girlfriend she looked pretty pissed off to see me and Jack together.

Jack looked dazed and confused at the moment. He didn't know what to do. At this point I went to my car and left.

Wooooo another chapter!

Enjoy this update :)