Chapter 11

I woke up to the smell and sound of bacon frying in a pan. These white plush comforters covered my bare body, as I rubbed my eyes to wake up to the morning sunshine coming through an open window.

"Jack? Where are you?"

"Here babe, I made you breakfast in bed" he smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Wow how did I get so lucky?" I gorged down the bacon, eggs, and waffles while admiring Jack. He was standing at the window, drinking his cup of coffee. He was incredibly astonishing to look at. His dark brown hair was messed up but in a very adorable way and he was wearing black joggers while his Calvin Klein underwear peeked through at the waist.

"How did you get so lucky? I think I should be the one questioning myself "

"Shut up, you're amazing okay"

"Okay"

" Well it didn't take you long to answer that, can you say self conceited?"  I giggled at him while he pinned me down.

"Noooo my food" I reached my hand out to try to grab a waffle.

"Damn girl you eat way too much"

I grabbed a pillow and whacked him over the head. He fake moaned in pain and started giving me wet sloppy kisses all over my face.

"Ew Jack stop! Your drool is so disgusting!"

He kept going at it until I punched him hard enough in his stomach.

"Ow babe that hurt" he rolled over and gripped his stomach in pain.

"Baby I'm so sorry oh my gosh, I didn't think I would punch that hard!" I hugged his tightly and rubbed the spot I hit him in.

I heard tiny little giggles coming from him.

"Asshole, why are you so good at faking it"

"Hehe love you babe" he kissed my forehead and we continued to cuddle until the both of us were ready to get out of bed.

Enjoy babes. Literally wrote this just now. I'm so sorry I'm just so busy with college. Ugh it's so stressful but I love it at the same time. I will try to make the next chapter as long as possible. Lol anyways comment, like, follow me, and message if you want! I love hearing from people (: