Chapter 5

-
It was June now and I still haven't forgiven Jack. Summer was around the corner and who I thought was my best friend hasn't contacted me at all.

Once in a while I would hear from Nate that him and Jack J., his new best friend that he's made going into the music industry are successful from their performances and have been going around the states to perform.

I made a new friend along the way as well. Her name is Claudette. Me and her worked at Starbucks for about a month now and all I can say is that girl is crazy, but in a good way.

"Claudette can we please go out tonight" I whined to her. I haven't gone out in months because of work and jack. Just thinking about how Jack is enjoying his life of parties and concerts envies me. That is what I wanted.

"Alright girl we can go to a rave tonight" she winked. I screamed on the inside like a little kid getting tons of presents for Christmas.

"Fuck yeah a raveeeeee" I danced around.

-

I got dressed in acid washed high waisted shorts, a fringed crop top with Aztec print all over, and wore a strappy bralette underneath. Me and Claudette quickly put on some flash tattoos and jewelry. She was wearing black ripped high waisted shorts with a bedazzled bralette.

Arriving at the rave was crazy. So many people were already drunk off their asses. All I saw were sweaty bodies grinding up on each other.

By the time I got all my drinks in, I was so intoxicated, I didn't even realize who's shoulders I was on top of. I just kept waving my hands around, dancing to the beat of the music.

The guy I was on top of put me down and held on to my wrist guiding me to the direction of the stage. I held on and walked through the crowd onto the steps of the stage.

I was fucking dancing next to the Martin Garrix. Holy shit. I took out my phone, and opened up snapchat to add this video of me and Martin garrix dancing to my story. This was probably one of the most amazing nights I've had in such a long time.

In the middle of dancing to the only way is up, someone grabbed me by the waist. I turned around to see a blurry vision of Jack.

"J-Jack? Is that you?" I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

"Sure is baby girl. I've missed you so much Luna." He smiled sincerely and squeezed me as tight as possible. I've missed his hugs so much.

-

"Don't talk to me jack." I was now sober and clearly did not want anything to do with Jack. Crossing my arms and looking away from him, he brought me back stage to apologize over and over.

"Please look at me Luna." He desperately kept on hugging me from behind when I wouldn't look at him face to face.

"Why should I? There's really not much to look at anyway." I smirked knowing that would tick him off.

Jack released his hug and faces me. "Okay now that's not fair, you can't be mad at me. I apologized over and over. What else can I do Luna? If you won't accept them?" He frowns.

Dammit. I can't stay mad at Jack. I sighed, " fineeee I forgive you dickhead."

"Hey" he frowned at me and hugged me once more.

"Did I tell you I really missed you and your hugs Jack? Where have you been? I really needed my best friend." I muffled into his shirt.

"Well I'm back babe. Now and forever." He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

Yay new chapter! (:

Sorry for making it so short! I hope you enjoyed it and please vote and comment would mean a lot to me (:
Thank you!