Love always, your mother and father x

Once I finished reading the letter, I huffed. "Of course, I had to be the hardest" I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Well, it's not exactly like you're the easiest person to live with, Aemiliana" Atticus sassed making me glare at him.

"I am perfectly fine to live with" I told him before looking at the rest of the family. "Aren't I guys?" I asked but noticed they was looking anywhere but at us, pretending not to hear us.

"See" Atticus laughed, and like the adult I am, I turned around and pushed him away from me.

"Whatever. Can we go home now please?" I grumbled. I'm not that hard to live with, am I?

"Come on" Nik spoke up, smiling at me, as he stood next to Phoebe. I nodded as I joined them both, before we all rushed back to the cars.

"Here" Atticus spoke, handing something to me, as I sat in the passenger seat, since I made Nik drive back.

As I looked to see what he put in my hand, I noticed it was the picture of us all. "Don't you want it?" I asked him shocked.

"I'm a guy. I don't do the whole sentimental rubbish" He reminded me, making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever you say little boy" I joked, earning a laugh from Nik, Phoebe and Henrik.

"Are we all buckled up?" Nik asked, making me raise my eyebrows. "Since when are you bothered if we're buckled up or not?" I asked him.

"Since I have my pregnant wife, and children in the car with me" He smiled at me, but it grew when we heard Henrik snort. "I feel the love brother"

I looked into Nik's eyes and smiled. This was my family, no matter how fucked up we can get.

I pecked Nik on his lips. "Get driving daddy" I winked at him, before sitting back in my seat.

"Eugh! I did not need to hear that" Phoebe spoke, sounding grossed out, making me chuckle.

I loved having my daughter with me, again. But what makes it even better, is looking at her now, seeing the huge smile, and the happiness that shined brightly in her eyes.

Knowing she's happy, makes me happy.

There's still a little guilt there, but I think with all that's been going on today, she hasn't had time to even think about it.

"I read something interesting today" Nik spoke up, making us all look at him confused.

"What?" Henrik asked. "My bank statement" Nik stated making me cough, and quickly turn my head to look out of the passenger window.

"What about it?" Atticus asked him.

"I was sat in my study and decided to check my account. Now imagine my surprise, as I sat and watched as someone used my card and spent the money" He mused making my lips twitch.

"Well where was your card?" I asked, once I knew I wouldn't give myself away. "I thought it was in my wallet, but as I checked it had gone... Now my guess is that it's sat in your purse at home, and the money that was spent, was what paid for yours and Phoebes shopping spree" He winked at me making me burst out laughing.

"Okay, I admit, I took it. But come on, seriously, a wife has the given right to spend her husband's money, every now and again" I pointed out making him chuckle.

He rolled his eyes. "Why didn't you use your card? It's the same account" He laughed making me huff.

"Where's the fun in that?" I asked raising my eyebrows, making him shake his head in amusement.