I wake up sweating and I feel a hand on my hip, I get out of bed with tears in my eyes and I grab the gun. I lean against the wall crying harder as I aimed the gun to nothing in particular but a figure in the darkness.

"Andy baby, put the gun down" I make eye contact with Rowan and his hands are up in surrender while he slowly came over to me with his hands still in surrender. "For me?" He asked as I panted heavily with sweat on my body.

He comes closer and reaches for the gun.

"Put the gun down Andy...do it for me" he says and grabs the gun slowly as he looks into my eyes. "Do it for me baby..." he says and takes the gun away.

I start to cry harder and Rowan comforts me after dropping the gun on the floor.

"It's okay Andy..." he says kissing my hair.

"I'm sorry Rowan" Rowan wiped away my tears.

"It's okay babe, do you want to talk about it?" He whispered.

"Not really" I said and he nods his head. "Okay, let's go back to sleep" he says about to get up but I pull on his shirt.

"Can we do something else other then sleep?" I ask him and he gives me a flirty look and I laugh at his face.

"Like what?" He says with the flirty look.

I grab his hand and pull myself up along with him. I pull him with me over to the Xbox.

"What do you have in mind babe?" He asked me and I smile, turning on the game.

"We are going to play a shooting game and I'm going to kick your ass when I win" I smile and grab his controller, giving it to him.

"I'm sorry baby but I think it's me who's going to be kicking your ass when I win" he says full of himself.

"You're wasting time lover boy" I said and he grinned. I push past him, hitting my shoulder with his on purpose, going to my side of the bed, I sit down with my legs crossed and the game started.

Rowan turned on my light and sat next to me to wait for the game to start.

Rowan's first player so he went to multi-player and it was one on one.

The game started and we were in some random place apart from each other.

All I had was a pistol and in order to get a new gun, you need to kill the person you're up against to get the money and buy a better gun.

A few minutes passed and we both have better guns but it's 8 to 10. I'm winning.

"I know you're winning but not for long" he says and fired a shot at me from behind.

"You fucking asshole!" I nudge him a little and he chuckled.

"Quick snipe baby!" He says and I start looking for him, making sure he isn't around the next corner.

I soon find him when Rowan gets distracted and I shot him in the head. He was on a high floor.

He looks at me a little mad but he was playing.

I look back at him. "Kiss my ass baby!" I said and blew a kiss.

Rowan starts looking for me and I move somewhere else.

"You don't know how bad I wanna fuck you right now?" I said and smash my lips into his, I start kissing him and he pulls away when he hears a gun go off.

He looks at the screen to see I'm still winning and he's dead. Rowan looks at me and I'm biting my bottom lip with a smile.

"Oh so that's how we are going to play? Dirty?" He asked me and I nod my head still biting my bottom lip.