Epilogue

John was right, his parents didn't do shit. They let me in their house! They are very sketchy and not 100% cool, but Bender told me I saw them on a good day... and I'm not sure I want to see one of their bad days.
I didn't hear from my parents all weekend, so I guess they don't care, like I expected. They're probably happy I didn't get back actually...

It's now Monday morning and I'm in Bender's bed, the sheets covering our naked bodies.

"C'mon babe, time to go to school..." I murmured while kissing his jaw.

"What if I don't want to?" he retorted, looking at me with a smirk. "I would prefer to stay in bed with my beautiful girlfriend than go to school." he argued.

"Well, your girlfriend is going to school, so you decide if you want to join her or not!" I laughed before leaving his bed.

I put on a pair of John's boxer with some of his sweatpants. I then put his white shirt with his flannel and I was ready to go.

While Bender was getting ready, I looked myself over, I wouldn't look like a slut today! Time to change my reputation.

Once at school, Allison and Brian immediately joined us at a bench outside.
We watched as Claire yelled at her supposed friends and Andrew was giving back his uniform to his coach.
Once they were both done, they met with us.
Honestly, I didn't think the two popular kids would ditch everything for social outcasts like us, not that I mind, I'm actually really happy.
We talked and laughed, Andrew joking about how thights weren't for him anymore and Claire telling us in every detail how she just stood up to her friends and ditched them.
So... this Saturday detention wasn't so bad after all.

that was actually a pretty shitty ending and i'm sorry, but yeah... i'll start a new fanfic soon, but idk what to do it about! there's rocky horror picture show, the 100, vampire diaries, teen wolf, kingsman...there's too many! gosh! comment the one i should do:))