XII [EDITED]

"I don't even have a psychiatrist," she muttered.

"Have you ever done it with a normal person?" the basket case insisted.

"Now, didn't we already cover this?"

"You never answered the question," pointed out John.

"Look, I'm not gonna discuss my private life with total strangers," Queen Bitch argued.

"Guys, drop it," I defended her. I still think it's wrong to force her to confess something she don't want to, especially about her virginity. I was okay with Allie questioning her, but they're pushing her again.

"It's kind of a double-edged sword, isn't it?" said Allison.

"A what?" Claire questioned, clueless.

"Well, if you say you haven't... you're a prude. If you say you have... you're a slut! It's a trap. You want to, but you can't, but when you do, you wish you didn't, right? Jazmine is a proof of that, ever since she said she did it with Harry at the end of freshman year, she was considered the biggest slut of Shermer High School, even more after we learned everything they did," Allison explained.

"Wrong..." Claire said.

"It took me more than Harry to be considered a slut... Or at least I thought so..." I said, looking down at my lap.

"Everything started with Harry, Jazz..." answered Andrew and he almost looked like he felt bad for me.

"Or, Claire, are you a tease?" Allison went on.

"She's a tease..." Andrew replied for her.

"Why don't you just forget it, guys? Seriously, who cares?" I spat.

"Sweets, we just want one small information, after we have our answer we'll drop it," Bender told me.

"Yeah, but clearly she's not comfortable telling us..." I tried again.

"You're a tease and you know it, all girls are teases," intervened the jock, completely ignoring what I just said.

I'm giving up.

"She's only a tease if what she does gets you hot... The only tease in here is Jazmine... but, not really, since she's acting on it after..." John said.

"I don't do anything!" objected Claire.

"That's why you're a tease..." retorted the basket-case.

"Okay, everybody is just ignoring the fact that John just said I was a slut," I muttered.

"That's because it's not new information, Jazz." said Andrew.

Guess he wasn't feeling sorry for me after all.

"Shut up, Sporto! That's not what I meant, stop treating her like crap."

I gave him a small smile and as a response, he took my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, before the argument with Claire started again.

"Okay, let me ask you two some questions," Queen Bitch said, looking at Allison and I.

"I've already told you everything!" Allison exclaimed defensively.

"No! Doesn't it bother you to sleep around without being in love? I mean, don't you want any respect?" Claire questioned us.