IV[EDITED]

Woop woop I'm back from the dead and on fire lmao so here's another edited chapter (with help, as always so thank you for this)
*****

When we heard Vernon, John and I hurried to the table behind the popular guys to make it look like we weren't doing anything wrong.

Not long after, we weren't hearing anything so Bender stood up and ran to the doors.

"You know, there's not supposed to be any monkey business." reminded the brain, like Bender would care.

In response, the criminal imitated Vernon and said "Young man, have you finished your paper?"

He then turned back toward the door and tried to make it close.

"C'mon Bender, don't screw around!" exclaimed the jock.

"What are you gonna do?" asked the princess in a worried tone.

"Drop dead, I hope," commented Andrew.

Brian tried again to stop John. "Bender, that's... that's school property there, you know... It doesn't belong to us. It's something not to be toyed with."

His comment was useless, because seconds after he finished speaking, Bender took the screw and ran back to his place while the door was closing, doing a lot of noise.

Once he was seated, he turned to me and put the screw in my bra. He winked and faced the front of the library.

"That's very funny. Come on, fix it!" Andy said.

"You really should fix that!" Brian chimed it.

"Am I a genius?" questioned the criminal sarcastically.

"No, you're an asshole." spat Andrew.

"What a funny guy!" I said with a weird voice.

"Fix the door, Bender!" Andrew yelled.

"He can't, really, he doesn't have the screw," I told him, matter-of-factly.

"Everyone, just shhh!" instructed Bender. "I've been there before, I know what I'm doing!" he added.

"No! Fix the door! Get up there and fix it!" the jock persisted.

"If you want to fix it so badly, take the screw and do it yourself, bro." I challenged.

Before anybody could add anything, Vernon entered the library with a furious look on his face.

"Why is that door closed?"

Nobody answered him, so he repeated his question and John decided to respond.

"How're we supposed to know. We're not supposed to move right?"

"She moved! Did she close that door?" he questioned, pointing at me.

"I moved so I could give a handjob to Bender, sir," I said innocently.

"That comment earned you one more detention, young lady!" he replied, then returned to the topic of the door. "Why?!" he was turned to queen bitch and I was almost sure she was going to turn the criminal in...