XI [EDITED]

When I finally joined the others, Allison was putting all of her stuff on the couch.

"Ready to run away, Allie Cat?" I asked, sitting next to her.

They all looked at me, but It wasn't long before the two guys return their attention to the things on the couch. Brian took a tampon in his hands. Oh god, this guy...

"Don't touch that, you stupid creep!" I exclaimed while laughing lightly.

"Do you always carry this much shit in your bag?" he asked after putting the tampon back on the couch.

"Yeah... I always carry this much shit... in my bag... You never know when you may have to jam..." she replied.

"That's true." I simply said, before leaving again, already bored with this conversation.

I was looking at some books when I felt arms circle my waist. I looked down and recognized Bender's shirt.

He started giving my neck small butterfly kisses and I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment... until I remember what he said about that girl he wanted to be serious with... He'll stop whatever thing we had once this detention will be over to be with whoever this stupid bitch is. For once, I'm the one that wants more but that will get rejected.

I know I said I wanted to enjoy what we had, but... it's really hard when he makes me feel all those things when I know he doesn't feel the same. I think I actually prefer staying away than being dumped so I get out of his grip. He gave me a questioning look and I just said "That girl is really lucky... I'll try not to be too jealous."

I mumbled the last part so I don't know if he heard it or not, but I hope not. I went to take my bag and joined the five students that were now all together.

I took another joint and some vodka so I wouldn't feel awkward around John and I would look normal... meaning I'll flirt with the others and not caring about anything. Just like how they pictured me at the beginning, just a low life flirt. Let's do this.

"What would I do for a million bucks? Well, I guess I'd do as little as I had to..." said Andrew.

"That's boring," I said at the same time as Claire.

I looked at her and smiled a bit, I'm too drunk and high to hate anybody right now, the thing I didn't think possible merely an hour ago.

"Well, how am I supposed to answer?" sporto retorted.

"The idea is to, like, search your mind for the absolute limit." the popular girl explained.

"Like, uh, would you drive to school naked?" I asked him, making the gang laugh.

"Um... Would I have to get out of the car?"

"Of course!" Claire exclaimed.

"Spring or winter?"

"You ask too many questions, sporto, would you do it or nah?" I intervened again.

"Yeah, I would." he finally answered.

"We could do it together!" I proposed before bursting out laughing.

"That would be awesome!" he said, laughing too.

"Of course." I heard Bender mumble.