III [EDITED]

Another edited chapter🥰
Okayyy guys who read this (you're not alot but fuck off, I love all of youuuu) I forgot to say this before but SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER I do NOT own The Breakfast Club :O I know, you're all pretty shocked right now...but whatever ahah I only own Jazmine Avalon Kent:) Good reading, even tho it kinda sucks ahah
*****

It was silence again before Bender decided to tease the princess and the athlete, again. Not that I'm complaining, it makes them being here fun.

"So, so... Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked, motioning to the two persons who tried to do as if he wasn't there.

"Steady dates?" I joined in, wanted to get a reaction from them.

"Lovers?" continued Bender.

They ignored us. Surprise, surprise.

"Come on, sporto... Level with me, do you slip her the hot beef injection?" John pestered.

Now, the preps reacted.

"Go to hell!" screamed Claire at the same time Andrew said "Enough!"

Of course, the only time they speak up they get the vice-principal's attention. He asked what was going on and he was answered with our silence. He didn't press the matter which is a good thing.

I got up at the same time Bender did. He went to sit on the rail while I went on Andrew's lap to mess with him a little. John stared at us with an angry look. Or maybe just he was just looking at the jock because I don't see what I would've done to make him mad.

"What do you say we close that door? We can't have any kind of party without Vernon checking us out every second." John told us, his smug look back on his face.

"You know, the door's supposed to stay open.." intervened Brian.

"But then, I can't have any fun with any of you boys..." I fake pouted.

I felt all the eyes on me, but it didn't last long because the argument started again.

"So?" questioned the criminal.

"So why don't you just shut up? The two of you." Andy spat and pushed me on the floor. "There are four other people in there, you know," he added.

"I felt your boner, by the way, Andy boy... you can act as if you hate me, but we both know you don't," I laughed lightly at his embarrassed face while I stood up and went to join Bender.

"Shut up..." he muttered.

I knew I was right.

"You can count, see I knew you had to be smart to be a wrestler," John remarked, ignoring my little altercation with the jock.

"Who the hell are you to be judging anybody anyway?" the athlete demanded.

"Really," Claire added.

"What about you, queen bitch? And you, sporto? You're not better than anyone!" I spat angrily.

"It's not really hard to be better than you." retorted the prom queen.

"Guess you're right... unless you're you. Oops." I said back, "Popularity doesn't make you a good person." I finished with a bitchy smile.