Chapter 12

~Cassidy~

"Why are you so mad?" Kyle complained to me.

I just ignored him. "What did you do this time Kyle?" John asked walking into the room.

"I didn't do anything!" Kyle explained. His eyes darting to me, as I stood with my arms cross.

"Well you must have done something," John said. He opened the fridge and pulled out the jug of milk.

"I swear I didn't do anything to her. Even if I did Drake would have killed me by now." Kyle sighed as he as well as got some cereal that John was preparing.

"You seriously don't know!' I shouted at Kyle. My eyes narrowed at the blonde. 

"Please tell me Cass," Kyle begged, as he took a mouthful of cereal in his mouth.

"You ate the last slice peach pie!" 

"Why does it matter anyway?"

"Because I wanted it," I whined. With that I turned and left the kitchen and headed to the living room. John was seated there and was watching T.V.

"Hey," I said and sat down next to him.

"Hi," He mumbled looking at me.

"Lets hang out today?" 

"Sure," 

"Cool. When you done eating. Meet me in the game room." I smiled softly. I left the living room and ran to the game room. 

I never been in the game room

I never been in the game room. I just knew where it was. It was awesome! I ran around the room and headed to the bar. I looked around and saw there was alcohol and sodas. I got a mountain dew. 

I sat at one of the stool and waited for John. I heard a meow and turned. I saw a cat with brown fur and bright green eyes. 

"John!" I cheered at the male. The cat smiled and turned human. I saw that his clothes where still on. "Wait! When Drake or Kyle shifts they are naked. How come you aren't?" I asked. 

"When a Neko is over the age of finding there mate, they can shift with there clothes." He explained to me.  I nodded and I smiled at him. 

"Let's go!" With that we headed to the hockey table and begin playing. It was easy beating him, but he picked up his game. He won more rounds then me. So we called it quits, we headed over to racing game and we started playing. The games where linked, so we were racing each other. 

John was approaching me, so I gunned it. I was about 5 cars head of him no, and only increased my speed. He was right behind me all of suddenly. He rammed my car and I swerved and fell behind him. He got first place. 

"Good job, John," I said to him. He nodded and smiled at me. 

"What's next?" He asked me. I smiled glad that John is letting me pick, what we do. I headed to the pool table in the corner of the room. I set up the game and we begin. 

I hit the 8 ball, with the que ball. The 8 hit the 5 and they both went in. With that I won the game. 

Day 12 complete.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!