Chapter 4

~Drake~

She put me in the bathtub and started filling it up with water. She grabbed some shampoo and started washing me.

"You know, you need a name," she begin thoughtfully. "How about Pete?" I narrowed my eyes at her, are you kidding me. "Exile?" I liked the sound of it, but I wanted to see if she could guess my name. "Drake?" She asked, as soon as I heard my name, my eyes widened and I put my paws on the edge of the tub, trying to tell her that is the name I want. "Drake it is," she smiled at me and rinsed me off.

She drained the tub, and took me out. I was placed on the ground when she grabbed a towel and dried me off. When I was dry enough, she picked me up once more and headed towards a room. When we entered, I realized it was the kitchen. She placed me on the ground, and headed towards the fridge.

She came back with some food and placed it in front of me. I looked into the bowel, it was some meat. I ate it, it was good.

After I finished eating, she grabbed me and walked back to the bedroom. She left again and came back a few minutes later.

She heads to the bed and climbed on next to me. I curled up against her chest. The bed was full sized, her back was pressing against the wall.

There was some room next to me so I turned to my human form. I shifted and looked at the human. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

***
~Cassidy~

"Do you want to head home?" I asked. He glanced up at me from his tea.

"Ya," he said. He looked kinda of sad.

We talked a lot, after the whole blushing and teasing thing. We talked about his life.

Apparently, I was the first female he met outside his family. He told me when a Neko male turns 21, he can go find his mate. When a Neko female turn 18 she can go find a mate. It's odd, but I learned Drake is 20, one year older than me.

"Let's go," I said. Before he could object I headed to my room and dressed quickly. Then to the bathroom to brush me teeth and hair. After finding some shoes that will fit Drake. We headed off.

Right now we were walking though the woods, behind the apartment complex I stayed at.

"So...." I begin, it was really awkward as we stepped over some roots in the ground.

"Cassidy?" He asked.

"Hmm,"

"How old are you?"

"19," I responded, why did he ask my age. "Why do you ask?"

"Because then you are suitable mate for me," he replied.

"What!?" I all but shouted at him. "You idiot! You don't blurt that out, you ask me on a date and get to know me."

"Oh, I'm sorry Cassidy," he said.

"It's fine. Ask anything you want to know about me," I said.

Day 4 complete.