Chapter 9

~Cassidy~

In front of me is a orange cat with blondish ears. The eyes were cyan blue and large smile across the cats lips.

"Kyle!" I shouted. I closed my eyes and waited for the sound of movement to cease.

When it did, my eyes flashed open. Kyle looked like he was trying not to laugh. "The look on your face!" He jeered at me. He started laughing and I sighed.

"You freaked me out. Why did you do that?" I growled at the laughing male. He smiled at me and then started laughing again.

After waiting for him to calm down, he answered me. "Your eyes was closed, I had to do that. So I just shifted and got in the ledge in front of you. It was funny! Come on Cass, please don't be mad?"

"I'm not,"

"Really?"

No. I'M FURIOUS!"

"It was just a joke!"

"I'm not about that,"

"Then what are you mad at about?"

"The fact you were in my personal bubble,"

"Are you serious?! Your mad at that?!"

"Yes."

Silence spring between us. I sighed and went to climb out, when I was suddenly hugged.

"Cass?" Kyle's voice met my ears."

"Yes?" I sighed to the blonde.

"I'm sorry," I glanced at him.

"For wha-" I was cut off my him picking me up and throwing me in the pool. I yelped as the ice cold water met my warm skin.

I was submerged in the water. I was shocked that he did that and then I had an idea. I started to get out and grabbed his legs. We both fell in and I hung on to Kyle as we floated back up.

"Thanks Cass," Kyle sighed to me.

"Your very welcome!" I cheered to the blonde.

"Let's head in before we catch something?" Kyle suggested. I nodded and followed him inside the house.

After we washed up and dressed we got something to eat. When we finished, I headed to the living room and watched done T.V.

Kyle headed to the bedroom. I sat and relaxed as people ran across the screen.

***
My eyes flashed open, I was sure I heard a door slam. My eyes adjusted to the dark, so I glanced around. The only light was the T.V.

I stood up and walked to the bedroom. As soon as I was in the room. I shut the door softly and locked it. Kyle was asleep in the bed, I walked quickly to him.

"Kyle?" I whispered. I heard noises in the hallway by the door. I held my breathe. Thankfully the footsteps passed the door.

I started shaking Kyle. "What?" He moaned to me, But I shushed him. He looked at me funny. I pointed to the door. In front if it was a shadow.

Kyle looked at me and shifted. He walked across the room to the door. He stood there and walked back. I closed my eyes and felt a tap.

"I don't know who it is," Kyle whispered to me. I nodded and moved beside him.

Day 9 complete.