Chapter 8

~Cassidy~

"Are you kidding me!?" I yelled.

"What's wrong it's just a room." Kyle responded tiredly.

"The problem is, THERE IS ON ONLY ONE BEDROOM AND BED!"

"This is a way for us to get along,"

"Why are you so calm?!"

"Because,"

"Because what?"

"Your my friend and Drake's mate,"

"Yeah like that will stop you,"

"It will."

"How?"

"Because I respect my brothers. I will never touch there mate. It's horrible to imagine your mate being touched by your brother."

"So you won't try anything?" I asked. No way am I sleeping on the sofa.

"Yes. Now let's play some video games," he said to me. We walked out of the bedroom and headed towards the living room.

Kyle set up the gaming console, while I headed for the kitchen to make some snacks.

After gathering some chips and soda. I headed back to the living room. Everything was set up. After placing down the food and drinks.

I made myself comfortable and we played. We played Left 4 Dead. I was playing Zoey and Kyle was playing Fancis.

I never played the game, so I trusted Kyle. He put a map on called 'Mercy Hospital'. He also pressed another option. The game mode was put to easy.

We started on the roof. Grateful that Kyle taught me the controls to the game, before we played.

I grabbed a health pack and a machine gun. When I was ready, and followed after Kyle. We played for a hour or two.

When the tank came, Kyle ran off. The other people ran after him. So I died when the tank beat me to death.

Kyle was laughing next to me the whole time. Till the tank came busting in the closet he and the others were in. My turn to laugh.

After we were done playing, we decided to go swimming. I came outside when I was done dressing, Kyle was done as well.

 I came outside when I was done dressing, Kyle was done  as well

We jumped and I started swimming. I didn't know what Kyle was doing, but I didn't care at the moment. I am having fun, so lot of stuff slipped my mind.

~Third point of view~

In the shadows of the Matthews Residence, there was a child. The age of 8, hid ginger hair was dark and so was his eyes. They were filled with malice. The thought of a pathetic human, winning the hearts of two boys sicken him.

Even if he was young didn't mean he was important. He will return to kill the humans once and for all.

~Cassidy~

I swimmed around the pool for hours, it was getting later and colder against my skin. I got out of the pool.

"Hey  Cass?" Kyle shouted over to me.

"What?" I asked. Turning to face him.

"Let's head to the hot tub?" He asked me. I nodded and followed him. It wasn't that far, it was kind of connected to the pool.

He climbed in first then I did. It was hot and I felt relaxed. My closed my for a few seconds. When I opened them, I nearly screamed.

Day 8 complete.