Chapter 10

~Cassidy~

If I said I wasn't scared, I would be lying. Kyle and I were huddled under the blankets, the shadow of the feet are still under the door.

"Kyle?" I whispered. My eyes were glued to the door.

"Ya?" His voice met my ears, I didn't move my gaze from the bedroom door.

"Go and do something," I said. Finally tearing my gaze from the door. Kyle turned to look at me as well.

"Why me?"

"Because your a boy."

"So? Can't I be scared and make you go do something about it?"

"What? No." I said to him and narrowed my eyes at the Neko. Kyle sighed and looked to the door. A look of panic crossed his face.

"He's gone." I looked over to the door, the shadow was gone. I looked around the room, and I saw figure in front of the bathroom door. The door was wide open, and he stated moving.

With a scream, Kyle and I were dashing out of the bedroom down the hall to the front door. The door wouldn't budge. Kyle and I slipped into the hallway closet. We held our breaths, my body was pressed into Kyle's. I closed my eyes tightly, as tears fell down my face.

We heard footsteps approaching, my eyes opens. I turned my head and looked at Kyle. He turned to look at me as well. We glanced to the door and the door opened.

The best sight in the whole world was in front of the door, staring at us blankly. It was Drake, I through myself in his arms. His arms wrapped around me and held me tightly.

"I''m sorry this was all just a joke, I thought it would make you laugh. It didn't." Drake said softly as he held me in his arms tightly.

"How come I couldn't smell you?" Kyle asked Drake.

"I used smell blockers," Drake said. Then he picked me up and carried me out of the guest house to the main house. I held on him tightly. Drake held me mumbling apologizes after another. I didn't say anything, just cuddled into him more. My eyes were shut as I fell into a deep slumber.

***

My eyes opened slowly. I blinked them a couple times and looked around. I didn't recognize the room. It was big, bigger then my room. I looked beside me and saw Drake, he was sleeping. His hair was mess all over his face and he was holding onto my waist tightly.

I wanted to get up, but the way Drake is I properly never will get out of the bed. I sighed and started shaking the sleeping male. My hand went to his face and I started tapping it softly. I shook him a little and his eyes opened. As soon as he saw me, I was hugged tightly.

"I'm sorry, mate. Please forgive me." Drake sobbed to me. Tears welled in his eyes at the idea that I may hate him. I reached up and kissed him. Letting him know it is okay.

Day 10 complete.