Chapter 11

~Cassidy~

It's been a few days since the day Drake scared me. Right now I was on window bay, my eyes were closed as I rested my head on the glass.

My eyes opened when I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Hey," I heard Drake's voice behind me.

I turned around and curled into Drake's chest. "Hey," I said softly.

My eyes closes as I heard his hearrbeat. My eyes opened slowly and looked up at him.

"Drake?" I asked.

"Hmm,"

"I love you," I said. My heart beated faster. As my eyes locked with his. The fear of rejection bounced around my stomach.

I love you too," he held me tighter. My eyes were drooping. I yawned, when I was picked up. My eyes shot open, I was being carried to the bed.

I closed my eyes once again. I curled against the blankets. Arms wrapped around me and I sighed. As darkness wrapped around me.

***
My eyes opened slowly, it was light out now. I glanced around tiredly and saw Drake. I stood up and walked over to him, and wrapped my arms around his stomach.

I rest my head on his back and I sighed. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just staring out the window," he replied to me.

I moved away from him and headed up his closet. I grabbed some clothes and headed to shower.

After I finished, I dressed and left the bathroom. I looked around the bedroom. Drake wasn't the room. I left the room, and headed to the kitchen.

I grabbed something to eat, and headed to the living room. After I finished eating, I washed the dishes. I looked around the house and couldn't find Drake.

I frowned, where could he be. I ran outside to the lake out front. No one was there. I headed to the back, no one was there.

I walked around the house and found sine double doors. I pulled it open, inside was everyone.

"Hey!" I called and shut the door behind me. I sat by Drake and looked around the room.

 I sat by Drake and looked around the room

It is a movie theater. It was cool, I snuggled into Drake and watched the movie.

After the movie, we decided to watch a comedy and someone pressed play for the movie and we all got comfortable.

When we finished the movie, we left the movie theater. I headed up the stairs to Drakes room.

Right now, I was cuddling with Drake. My hands were playing with Drake's hair. I closed my eyes and curled up into Drake's chest.

Darkness was wrapped around me, it was like I was in water. I was cold and the darkness was closing in.

A bright light shined on me. My hands reached up and tried to grab the light. The light vanished and I was alone.

I yawned as my eyes opened slowly. The light were off, I slipped off the bed and walked over to the window. I rested my head on the glass and curled into the pillows.

I saw it. A person was standing in front of the lake. My eyes widened.

Day 11 complete.