Chapter 7

~Cassidy~

"Where is everyone?" I asked Kyle as I enter the room.

The blonde turned towards to me and shrugged. He started eating loudly, so I flicked his ears.

The blond furry ears tilted back, as his tail smacked my leg. "Hey!" I whined playfully. My eyes glanced at the time. 12:07 P.M.

"Are you sure you don't know?" I asked quietly. I walked over  to the  cabinets and found the cereal boxes. As I made the bowl of cereal, I heard a sigh.

"Well, yesterday they talked about heading out. I sleep in, so I decline.  You must have slept in as well as since your here and all," Kyle stated.

I sighed, "That makes since. I've been known to wake up quite late." I responded. I sat down on the bar stool next to Kyle. Is set down my cup of tea and bowel of cereal.

"Ew, gross tea. Only you and Drake and you like that crap," Kyle said with disgust in his voice.

"Don't knock it, till you try it," I said with annoyance in my tone.

"No."

"Why not?"

"It taste like crap!"

"And how do you know what crap taste like?!"

"Whatever. I have no time for a  pathetic human."

"Who are you calling pathetic!"

"You obviously!"

"Oh yeah. Well you are-"

"ENOUGH!!" Isaacs voice boomed. He stood in the doorway. Behind him was John, Caroline, and Drake. "What do you two have to say to each other? " He demanded.

"He was being a jerk," I said trying  not to hit Kyle with a frying pan.

"She started it. All about her stupid tea," Kyle sneered while looking at me.

"Well if you think tea is stupid, then you must be stupid."

"What?!"

"Are you deaf Kyle? I said 'YOU ARE STUPID!'"

"STOP PLEASE!" Isaac yelled at Kyle and I. I was kind of scared.  "If you two can't get alone then you two will spend  the rest of the day till 7 A.M ."

"Why?" I asked.

"Why? it's simple you two won't stop fighting, this is the only way. I'm sorry, but I'm sure the rest agrees with this?" I looked at Drake, he nodded. Caroline and John did as well.

I was hurt, they want me to be alone with Kyle. This is absurd, but I understand. I sold my apartment yesterday, and moved here. I'm part of this family and I needed to get to the know the rest.

"Fine," I growled out at the others. I headed upstairs to my room and packed an overnight bag. After I was done packing, and headed downstairs. I headed to the kitchen, everyone else was in there. I frowned at them, my eyes narrowed at Drake.

"Oh come on, don't give me that look. This is the best way for you and Kyle to get to know other. Please understand, Beloved Mate." I met his vibrant blue. I sighed and nodded.

He grinned and hugged me tightly. "You know you owe me, right?" I demanded.

"Yeah, I know,"

"Quit with gooey stuff and let's go," Kyle said to Drake and I. We broke the hug, and I followed Kyle to the guest house for the rest of the day and night.

Day 7 complete.