Chapter 89. [Vaughn]

Damn, I never had such a silent audience. Do you even enjoy this story? 
For the few ones who do leave behind some comments, thank you. <3 
You're the reason I'm still on this website.

=====
Vaughn returned to the dungeons and opened the cell door behind which he had locked up the elf. He envied the fact that his king had done her, but now the time had come that that honor came to him.
He  grinned when he thought about the dwarf who was in the cell next to her. It was a pity he couldn't see how the elf would pleasure him, for he had came here to protect her and he had failed. Vaughn however suspected her screams would ravage his ears anyhow, and he would still go mad, feeling helpless as hell. 
"Wel... here I am, dear. I made sure Oakenshield believes you're dead."
"So he's still alive?" Her eyes shone of relief, which made him frown. 
"For now, yes. I bet it won't take long before he finds the bottle again and drinks himself to dead." He bent beside her, fondling her face, but she tried to push him away with her hands. Whistling he pushed her sword against her neck, so that she pulled way her fingers. "Bend down."
He had to push the top of his weapon into her skin, causing a cut, before she obeyed. He chained both wrists, so that she sat in a difficult posture. This dungeon was made for dwarfs, so while a dwarf would have stand straight, she leaned with bent knees against the ice cold wall. 
"So, the time of jokes is over."
Finally he saw what he wanted to see so badly. Fear. 
Her face was petrified, her eyes flashed nervously from left to right and she breathed so loudly he felt excited immediately. 
With his dagger he cut her underwear into pieces, that fell helplessly on the ground. Carelessly he dropped his sword and dagger on it, while he studied her body. He found her a bit scrawny, but she had large breasts and light nipples. Her pussy wasn't hairy as that of the dwarf women he had done, and when he explored the rest of her body, he noticed that went for her whole body. 
The elf shivered and looked the other way. A tear slipped from her eye and he caught it with his hand. 
"You are a pretty woman," he said softly. "I get Oakenshield."
He placed his hands on her hips. Her skin felt as silk, although here and there were some dried up drops of blood. His hands crawled upward, gliding over her breasts. A new tear dropped on his nail. 
"I hadn't expect to face so less resistance," he said. "You look like my little sister."
She didn't respond on his words, as if she pretended he wasn't around. He knew that would change. It was impossible to pretend you were somewhere else when someone raped you. He opened his mouth, his lips closed around her nipple. He sucked - first softly, than firmer, until a sudden whimper broke the silence. 
"I think you're lucky," he whispered with a husky voice when he had pulled back his face. "I think I want to enjoy this more than one day." 
She still said nothing, but he didn't care. Avidly he started to undress himself. 
"I think you can enjoy this too," he said. "I am way younger than Oakenshield, and I bet I have much more experience." His fingers stroke her thighs. "Well, beauty. Shall we begin? Let's see if I can father such a cute child as well."
Still no reaction. Well, if she wanted to skip the chatter... Fine by me. 
"I don't mind if you groan his name," he whispered, "if you can't bear mine."
He just wanted to penetrate her when the door was slammed open. He hadn't close it, usually nobody came here and he peeked over his shoulder. 
Before he could say a word, the captain of the Nirgoonva grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the elf. The glance in his eyes was so hostile Vaughn felt sick of fear. 
"This - this wasn't our agreement," he mumbled, trying to get on his feet. 
"Shut your mouth."
Vaughn cracked his eyes when a dagger flashed toward him. It all went so quick he couldn't even defend himself. A gruesome pain drilled his left eye, and then all the light extinguished. He didn't even notice that he fell back into a pool of blood he created himself.