Final Chapter

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt the sun shone upon me. "Ah~ Soo Bin-ah, please close the curtain," I mumbled as I covered my face with my blanket, but she later took it away from me. I rolled over my bed and hid my face behind my pillows as I murmured, "Jebal, Soo Bin, close the curtain."

"Just get up, will you? We'll be late in our class." And that immediately made me sat up. I immediately took a look at the clock over the table beside my bed only to know that I only have at most 40 minutes to prepare my things and myself. I hit my head in frustration as I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. "Aish!" I uttered in annoyance.

Burn that alarm clock! Why didn't it wake me up earlier? I have still a lot of things to review on my History subject.

"Yoo Jung-ah, did you read something on our History book?" I heard Soo Bin asked as I started taking a bath.

"I read nothing! Blame that alarm clock!" I cried out.

"I didn't too."

A smile immediately flashed on my face as she spoke those words. Assa! You don't have to worry now, Yoo Jung-ah! I was about to step out of the bathroom when realization hit me that everything, from the moment I woke up until now, seemed like it happened already before. De javu? Or everything was just a dream? I just shook my head to erase those weird thoughts and soon went out of the bathroom.

"Oh? What's with that smile? It' so creepy!" she told me as I headed towards my table.

"It's just that I was worrying about that History subject since I didn't read anything. Somehow, I felt relieved since we're on the same boat. I'm just hoping we won't be called later," I chuckled. "I'm all set now. Let's go!”

I started walking thinking that she was following me, but when I turned my body around, she was nowhere to find. I went back on my room right away and saw her sitting still on my bed. “What are you doing there? We’ll be late in our class now,” I told her, but it was as if she didn’t hear me, staying still on her position. I directed myself towards her, held her hand and was supposed to forcefully pull her up, but she suddenly stopped me from doing so.

She sighed and spoke sincerely, “Kumapta.”

“Wae?”

“Thank you for not leaving me.”

---

It really seemed like a de javu, although there are few differences. We had the recitation on our History subject but not about him anymore, instead, another Crown Prince. I wasn’t the one being called, but Soo Bin. After the class, she went out, leaving me alone walking home. In the midst of walking, the rain heavily dropped once again, and I left my umbrella on the dorm again. I was the same babo Yoo Jung like before. It was the same scenario, but this time, no Crown Prince, no Jeoha, no Bo Gum appeared before me, no one held my hand.

I walked in the middle of the rain in dismay, not knowing why. Was I expecting him to appear all of a sudden? That was becoming even more impossible to transpire as days passed by, knowing that he still didn’t wake up until this day.

Climbing unto my dorm through the elevator was what I did, as I eventually stepped out after hearing the familiar ting inside. After walking a few meters, someone really familiar appeared before my dorm, facing his back on me. I immediately took a quick walk and tried to verify my speculation in mind by forcing him to face me, but disappointment still didn’t leave me.

I rolled my eyes on Soo Bin as I entered inside right away, slamming the door right in her face. “It’s not a good prank,” I mumbled. I changed my clothes after and fixed my things right away as I heard her opening the door. “Yah! Better not sleep here tonight, or else, I’ll say hello to a new stranger.”