Chapter 12

“Do we know him?” I asked as someone passed by after greeting us. She nodded as she mouthed, Park Bo Gum. “Ah, the one you were mentioning last week? But, I don’t know him. Are we close with him?”

“You are really close with him, not me.”

“Eh? But I can’t remember him, although his face seems familiar.”

She stopped walking, making me stop too. She then faced me and asked, “Still can’t remember him?” I shook my head as I was still trying to remember where I saw him. “Ah, mwoya? After making sure that you are really his Ra On, you totally forgot him, even being a Bo Gum. Why does fate keep on playing your love story?” I heard her mumbling, but I didn’t mind it anymore as I was trying my best scanning my memories to find where did I met him.

Just when I realized, “He was that Crown Prince in my dream!” I exclaimed. “He was there, sleeping while I was staring at him, as if I was bidding my goodbye without him knowing! It was that dream when I was a eunuch and he was a Crown Prince.” She didn’t respond. Instead, she was forcing on a smile and trying to hold back her tears, but those tears just betrayed her as it soon escaped from her eyes.

I opened my mouth and was about to ask her why she was crying when she immediately cut it off and spoke, “It’s not a dream, Yoo Jung-ah, it’s a memory. I just hope you will remember him soon. He was really in pain right now. He couldn’t handle parting with you already. Now that you forget everything about him, what do you think is he feeling right now?” I just shrugged my shoulder to tell her I didn’t know and that I couldn’t understand what she was saying. She just looked at me as she wiped her tears using her hands, not even spitting any words from his mouth anymore.

---

“My mom will be here in any moment, will celebrate Christmas here in your dorm, so let’s clean things now,” I heard Soo Bin shouting from the living room.

“Ne~” I shouted back as I scanned my music list and searched for a good music to play whilst cleaning. I then tapped My Person and it soon started playing.

🎵 Do you know my heart?
My tears are telling you
For all my life
For the rest of my life 🎵

I started cleaning my room by starting on my bed, as it started getting late already, hitting the pillows together to shrug those dirt off, and doing the same on the bed sheet. After dusting my bed and putting back my pillows and blankets, I then proceeded on the table just beside my bed, wiping and brushing the dirt until that furniture shined. I cleaned the drawers too one by one until I found myself staring on the third and last drawer, hesitating on opening it as it seemed like it would just hurt me. Just after gaining courage, which was a little bit weird since I was gaining courage just to open a box, I pulled the drawer out only to see a lot of notes there, hand written.

I took one at a time whilst reading what was written.

“Let’s make memories that will last a lifetime.”

“Hello, Puppy.” I chuckled. What exactly were these notes for?

“Lee Yeong. That’s my name.” Oh? It was the same name Soo Bin once mentioned, together with the name Park Bo Gum. It was the same name as the Crown Prince, right?

“Ever since a long time ago, I already marked you as mine.”

“Biscuit, a miracle drug.”

I collected the notes one by one until I found myself gazing at a one note, soon picked it and carefully read what was written. “You… are… my person.” And as if I was under the spell of those words, I suddenly felt something wet on my cheeks. And as if on cue, the music playing sang those lyrics, making me look at my phone right away.