Chapter 21

The next morning after everyone woke up, Dan and Phil said their goodbyes and left. It was sudden, and Roe didn't seem that happy for it, but I personally considered it a weight off our backs. I didn't know these people or what they were capable of.

We were headed toward the east direction until Jack stopped us.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing out into the distance. I saw a dark figure sitting upon the ground but it was too far away to guess what it was.

"It's probably just a small mountain." I said, and me and Mark continued walking.

We walked for a while, until Jack stopped us again.

"What is it this time?" Mark said, getting annoyed. I motioned for him to calm down.

"That's definitely not a mountain. Look! I can see letters and numbers on it!

I couldn't make out what the letters and numbers were, but I could tell they were there. Big, aqua blue symbols lay across the base of whatever the figure was.

Then I noticed what it was.

"Wait, that's a plane! That's a fuckin' plane!" Jack screamed, laughing.

"Holy fucking shit!" Mark said, realizing that it really was a plane.

We began to make our way towards it.

As soon as we got to the plane we noticed that the second wing sunk down into the earth, making it unable to fly, and that the Engine was missing.

"They must've crashed it during the apocalypse..." Roe muttered to herself.

"Alright, quit your yappin'! Let's look inside!" Jack said.

It was completely dark inside. I could hear rats, or some other tiny animal scurrying around.

"Hey, guys, maybe we shouldn't-"

"Too late!" Jack said, interrupting me, as he stepped inside the plane. The floor made a loud creaking noise.

(It fills you with determination. Full health restored.) Sorry I had to add an undertale reference XD

Jack jumped back, scared that the whole plane would crash if he stayed on it too long. I laughed and went on ahead. The floor of the plane, once again, made a loud creaking noise.

Inside it was really dark. Like, unpleasantly dark. I hated the dark.

"5k, flashlight?" I asked.

"Flashlight," he said, tossing it to me.

I shone the bright light inside the plane. Instantly I noticed the two dead pilots and one zombified passenger. It was a woman with a metal bar sticking through her throat. Mark stomped on her head, which ended the disgusting and weird zombie sounds she was making.

Jack walked further inside the plane, 5k following him like a little duckling.

I swear, this child sure does look like Mark, but he acts like Jack is his little father, or friend. He was such a tiny kid.

Just like Mark     What

Anyway, we all were searching the old Abandoned plane when we heard noises. Voices. Footsteps. Ammo-filled guns clinking around.

"Hide!" Jack hissed at everyone.

I turned off the flashlight and ran to the back of the plane, hidden into the darkness. Jack, Mark and Roe hid on the other side.

"Jack, I'm scared." Said a voice beside me. It made me jump. "What? You're not Jack!" 5k said to me.

"Haha...no...it's me..." I said silently.

"WHAT? JACK!!" 5k whisper/screamed as he tried to run towards the other side of the plane. He doesn't get very far. Before I yank the collar of his shirt back towards me, right as somebody walks in.