Chapter 10

Yeah, tomorrow is another suck ass day.

Chica went down first. Me and Mark ran to the small dogs side to see what happened when Max got hit with something. He didn't drop like a fly, but it takes more than that to make a stubborn and tough dog like Max to go down.

"Tranquilizer darts.." Jack said. He seemed to know what was goin down.

"RUUUUUUNNN!!!!" Jack screamed. Which he shouldn't have done, because now there's zombies coming out of their, 'hiding spots.'

Max ran behind me, I was behind Mark, Jack was behind a bus, Marzia and Felix, were walking towards the threat and shooting at it.

Mark just picked up Chica and said, "leave them."

"We can't just leave them they'll-" I tried to finish but I was interrupted by Mark.

"Think of letting them go as giving them what they want." He said.

"What in all hell are you-" I tried to say, but Mark interrupted me once more.

"They want to see their son. Now move it, before I sling you over my shoulder and make you." He said. Now normal people would be like, "don't talk to me like that I do what I want!" But I'm not normal. I knew he just wanted to protect me, so I kept moving.

Then Max went down. Mark as well. Then Jack tripped and got shot in the back.

And then I fell to my knees and closed my eyes, feeling a sharp pain in my side.

Max whined and pawed at my hand, wanting to be saved from falling asleep. He inched a few spaces closer and put his dog arms on my shoulders.

Then we both closed our eyes at the same time and drifted off to sleep. The last things I saw were the walkers closing in, and Marzia and Felix collapsing. But instead of them just dropping from nothing, blood spurted from their mouths and through their bodies.

Rip PewDiePie (Felix), and CutiePieMarzia (Marzia)....

That's all im writing for this chapter, I'm really tired.