Chapter 8

"HES COMING!!!" She screamed.

"No!! He can't come now, we're not ready!!" Felix said.

Marzia looked at us with an angry face. "I think the baby gets to decide." She sounded like a freakin demon.

I ran to my backpack to go get things that would be necessary for this occasion. I have no idea if this baby will come out alive. We have seen Marzia act a little... crazy, at times. She has breakdowns in the strangest times. We were out hunting once, and she just started screaming and crying. And she gets angry too. Felix says he has never once in his life seen her act like this.

I got a towel, a blanket, and some pain killers.

"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY. LET A REAL WOMEN HANDLE THIS." I screamed.

"FELIX!!" I said. He snapped out of whatever he was doing and looked at me.

"HELP HER FOR FUCKS SAKE FELIX!!" I screamed.

He rushed to go hold her hand. He started whispering something to her. I couldn't hear exactly what it was over the screaming and the walkers rushing toward us, but it sounded like a lullaby.

"HOW FUCKIN SWEET. NOW MOVE IT." I screamed.

I ran to Marzia and pulled the blanket over her lap. "Lay on your back, don't forget to breath, in and out. NOW PUSH!!" I said.

I am amazing.

"AAAAOOOWWWW FUCK!! IT FUCKING HURTS!!" Marzia screamed.

"Marzia, language!!" Felix said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HELP ME SHIT FACE!!" She said. It's normal for her to be angry in this situation, but this isn't like her.

"Damn." Mark said.

"PUSH!!" I screamed. She did so. I see... I see a hand!!

"KEEP PUSHING, WE ALMOST GOT HIM!!" I said. A couple more pushes and he's outta there.

'Pop'

"AAAAAAAAaaaahhh" Marzia stopped screaming, but everyone else was dead silent. Everyone.

Including the baby.

*timeskip*

"NO!! NO!!" Marzia screamed. Her and Felix were crying.

"Marzia, Stephano is going to turn soon. We have to do this now. Please Marzia, give our son mercy. " Felix told her in between sobs.

Marzia held her dead child in her arms, her tears falling on his lifeless body. I walked over to her.

"I have to go with Felix. Stephano is going to turn soon, and we can't have him.... bite you." I said, regretting It.

She scream/cried and laid her head in her long dead baby's chest.

"Marzia. Your son doesn't deserve... This!! I said, pointing at a walker who managed to hear Marzia screaming.

"I can't do this!!" Marzia said, wiping her eyes.

"You have to Marzia. Your son would want you to." I said.

After about a minute, Marzia spoke up.

"I'm ready." She said, handing me the child.

We sat the baby in front of a tree. Then he started moving. His skin turned grey, and his pupils + eye color turned white. He didn't crawl toward us. He couldn't, he was just a baby. He just sat there making zombie noises.

I cocked my gun and held it at the baby's head.

"In memory of Stephano Kjellburg. I give you mercy." I said, a tear falling down my face.

"No wait!" I heard Marzia scream. Felix held her back as I pulled the trigger.

There was a sickening sound as Stephanos soft, tiny body hit the ground.

"NO!! NO!! WHY!!" Marzia started screaming. Felix bursts out crying. And then I start crying. Mark and Jack walk over to me, and I notice that they're crying too.

We buried his body where he died. In front of the big, blooming, cherry tree that stood proud in the now abandoned park. We made a cross out of dead branches as his gravestone and put a teddy bear that was supposed to be Stephanos in the dirt beside him.

Nobody slept that night. Especially me. I watched a newborn child die before my eyes. I killed him, right in front of his crying parents.

Marzia and Felix are going to have a really hard life. And now, everyone is worried.

*********************************
.... I'm Sorry for this chapter..
I really am. But more importantly,
R.I.P Stephano Kjellburg.