Mango/Strawberry lip gloss

Gabe smiled sheepishly at Sam, who was glaring at him.

"Oops?" Gabe shrugged.

"Babe, we're in a library. What do people generally do in a library?" Sam whispered, in a midly exasperated tone.

"Uh...... Read?"

"Yes. They do. And how do they do it?

"Quietly?"

"Good job! Now is singing the Hamilton musical sound track, strutting around like Beyonce, and telling the librarian he looks like and uglier RDJ, reading quietly?" Sam questioned, shoving Gabe down into a seat. Gabe looked down and shook his head.

"Sorry?" Gabe puppy dog eyed Sam, sticking his bottom lip out in a pout. Sam's eyes widened.

"No, no babe don't do that. Don't use the eyes, don't pout, c'mon babe don't, don't do that." Sam pleaded

He saw Sam's resolve failing and turned up the eyes, adding a little sniff and forcing tears to pool in his eyes. Crying on cue was a skill Gabe was ever thankful for.

"Oh god don't start crying. Please don't start. Oh god what are you doing to me? Sam flopped down into a beanbag chair, exasperated. Gabe continued looking at him

"Fine! Fine I forgive you!" Sam yell/whispered.

Gabe grinned, launching himself over to Sam and attacking his lips with a happy laugh. He laughed at Sammy's surprise, and then pulled back, a confused expression on his face

"Why do you tatse of mango strawberry lip gloss?" Gabe asked, a bemused expression on his face.

"What?" Sam's eyes widened in fear.

"That's the same lip gloss Ruby wears." Gabe stated, a realization hitting in the gut.

"What are you saying?"

"Did...did you... did you kiss Ruby?"  Gabe got off Sam, hardly daring to believe it.

"What! No!' Sam cried out.

"You did, didn't you?"

"I said no."

"You're lying. You fix you shirt when you're lying."

Sam's hands flew away from his shirt.

"She kissed me!!" Sam yelled defensively.

"If that was true, only your lips would taste of the gloss. All your mouth tastes like it."

Genuine tears filled Gabes eyes as he backed away, shaking his head rapidly.

"Gabe wait!" Sam reached for Gabe, who turned around, still shaking his head.

"Wait, Gabe please!" Sam stood up taking a step toward Gabe. Gabe flinched when Sams hand brushed his shoulder and he whirled around. His eyes filled with tears, spilling over.

"Dont. Touch. Me." Gabe seethed. Sams hand flew away form his arm as if burned.

"Gabe.... "Sam whispered as Gabe ran out he library.

<><><><><><><><><>

"Nope. Not doing this. Not leaving it like this." Sam muttered to himself, pacing in his room back and forth.

"Hey little bro?" Sam's head shot up. Dean was standing in the door way, Cas's head peeking over his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Whats up?"

"I messed up."

How? Dean asked, walking toward Sam and sitting down on the bed. Cas hovered in the doorway.

"Ruby kissed me." Sam blurted out. Dean sighed an opened his mouth, and Sam saw Cas stiffen.

"Ok, well thats fine, as long as you pushed her away and told Gabe right-

"I kissed her back."

Dean let out a low whistle. Before Dean could say anything else, Cas had flown into the room and was pinning Sam down against the bed.

"You cheated on my baby brother?" Cas growled. Sam's eyes widened. Cas was normally quiet and shy, but he was like Dean when it came to people messing with his baby brother.

Dean yanked Cas off Sam and pulled him onto his lap, holding him down by wrapping his arms around his waist. Cas pouted and crossed his arms.

"It was a just a kiss! I swear! I'm just.....I'm just scared. Gabe is amazing. He's so loving and happy and funny and sweet and..... and I'm just me. So when Ruby kissed me, I just.... I just didn't know what to do, so I kissed her back. I couldn't hurt her! But I hurt Gabe.....and.... and that's so much worse." Sam sighed.

"Woah little bro. You like really like Gabe, don't you?"

"Yeah I really do." Sam smiled softly.

"Bloop!"

"Cas, did you record me?!" Sam cried out.

"Yep. And now I'm going to go play it for my brother, before he does something stupid, like think you don't love him" Cas grinned smugly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Sam?"

Sam turned around. Gabe stood there, one of Sam's flannels engulfing him.

"Hey Gabe." Sam smiled softly. Gabe walked over to Sam's bed and curled up next to Sam, nuzzling into his neck.

"So you forgive me?" Sam was still unsure.

"Of course I do Samsquatch. How could I not after what you said." Gabe laughed.

Sam grinned again and placed his arms around  his boyfriends shoulders.

"Want to watch Psych?" Sam asked.

"As long as you don't check out Shawn this time." Gabe grinned.

"That was you!" Sam yelled incredulously. Gabe just grinned and curled up closer.

AWWWWWWW!! I'm sorry, sometimes you just need a happy ending. I had another idea for a sadder ending, where Sam and ruby end up getting married and they have the wedding, an invite Gabe, but they find out Gabe died in the army. Suggestions are always needed and welcomed!! Stay mysterious and always keep fighting! Goodbye my silver nuggets!!