Band au

All creds and rights for the song goes to FOB.

"You stink."

Charlie Bradbury was leaning her head on her girlfriends, Jo Harvelle, shoulder, when she made this not uncharacteristic remark.

"Those spotlights are hot!" Jo cried out in protest, as Dean and Sam Winchester laughed.

"Awwww guys, lay of." Castiel Novak laughed, as Gabriel Novak went over and sniffed Sam.

"You stink too." Gabe told his boyfriend matter of factly. Sam laughed and shoved him into the wall. Dean was just about to sniff Cass, but Cass darted away at the last second.

" I smell fine. You guys just all stink." Cass told them, smirking. Dean jut gave a evil little grin and shoved his boyfriend against the wall.

"Woah, guys were still here." Sam laughed. Dean smirked and buried his face into Cass's neck.

"Holy mother of chuck you smell friggin' amazing, guys come smell Cass!"

Cue the next 3 minutes  of Cass being sniffed and glaring at Dean.

"Uh.... Guys? The fans really want an encore." Their manger, Kevin Tran, had poked his head into the room.

"You guys up for it? We could do the new song." Dean asked, fending off his boyfriends half hearted whacks with a drumstick. A chorus of "sures" filled the room.

"All right, let's go!" Kevin said.

<><><><><><><><><>

"All right! This our new song, called just one yesterday! We hope you enjoy." Dean yelled into the mic.

He was wearing a dark bloody red t shirt, black skinny jeans, shoes that matched the shirt, and little devil horns. The spotlight shining one him was red, with black shadows flickering.

Cass grinned and grabbed his mic. He was wearing a white shirt, white jeans, and a pair of midnight coulored wings, and a fluffy halo. The spotlight shinning on him was a bluey white.

Charlie had the female counterpart of Deans, just with heels, and Jo had the female counterpart to Cass's, but her wings were pale blue and purple.

Sam had his bass, and Gabriel, his guitar. They'd prerecorded the drums, so that Sam could play Deans bass. With Charlie and Jo behind them, Dean and Cass began to sing.

Dean:

I thought of angels

Choking on their halos

Get them drunk on rose water

See how dirty I can get them

Dean was standing behind Cass, who was kneeling, and he began tugging on Cass shirt, pretending to try and take it off.

Pulling out their fragile teeth

And clip their tiny wings

Dean began tugging on Cass wings. He yanked him up roughly and they turned to face each other. Togther, they began singing.

Anything you say can and will be held against you

So only say my name

It will be held against you

Anything you say can and will be held against you

So only say my name

Cass collapsed to the ground , as if in pain , and Dean walked circles around him.