Author's Note

Hello again Angel! Sorry my last few stories haven't been all that but I've had school, job and then this story!

I've put a lot of thought and dedication into this book so I hope y"all like it.

I will also try and publish a new part of the book ever Saturday.

So this is how it's gonna work angels. If you hadn't read the tags this is filled with all supernatural creatures.

Werewolf: is bold

Angel: is underlined

People thinking to themselves: in italicized

If a person is speaking to thier supernatural: bold and italicized

If that person and thier supernatural speak together then it is what ever the supernaturals wording (like above) and the person thought (like above)

Other supernaturals like witch or warlock will not have one. They are still human just with magical powers.

A vampire is already dead airgo they have no soul so they are just one person. They do not have a human voice in thier mind.

A demon is the same. They are pure evil and a soul would only slow them down argo they do not have a human voice.

Banshee's are humans who where attacked by a wild supernatural. There are two different types of Banshees.

One feels death. They know when death is near and if something bad might happen. They have a high pitched scream.

One drings death. Their high pitched scream is used to lure the weak into a trap so that they can eat the brains of thier victims.

Fairies, thier are two types of fairies. One is good they help and heal people when they are in need. They also bring luck.

The other makes deals with humans and unsuspecting supernaturals til they lose everything they have or go crazy.

Hellhound. A hellhound was used to protect the supernatural world when they where in hiding now sadly they are hunted for money.

So that should clear something's up before you going reading the story. If you have any question do no hesitate to ask in the comments of a chapter.

I will try my best to answer them in an authors notes to my best ability. Hope you like the new book Angels!