Chapter 4 B

Long Strides to a Short Walk The REVAMP! 2017-2018-2021!

An AU, OOC, HP/DM slash fiction

MPG READ THE WARNINGS PAGE FIRST!

Summary: In their 6th year of school, it's now the end of the Season; as keeping with a Wizard Tradition, 'The Captain's Bet Dinner', Quidditch Captains Draco Malfoy & Harry Potter are about to take a short trek that will take them on a long journey, as a bet goes wrong, when hearts become the collateral, and lives, the folly of the Fates.  

After bungling best friends with misguided 'pure intentions' stick their noses where they do not belong, the result becomes a Domino Effect, as others past & present are suddenly caught up in the fall.

Rated NC-17

By: AshleyMistMalichi

Disclaimers: Don't own, don't sue. All that is mine are MY OC's, my plot, and that's it.

The rest is OWNED by: J K Rowling & Warner Brothers.

ONCE AGAIN!!! Warnings: AU SLASH, M/M fiction, MALE PREGNANCY

Pairings: HP/DM, RW/BZ, OC/OC, OC/? With past references to JP/LM

Simple Summary:

A bet gone wrong,

Many a love gone sour,

Many a mistake made right,

And many a right wronged.

^^^^^^^

"OH GOD!"

"DRACO!"

"OH HARRY!"

"OK BOYS, time to get a room now!" Tom announced.

"YES! We want a room, now!"

Fluttering his long thick dark lashes Harry cried, "With, a view Draco!"

"Whatever my little Lion wants, he gets!" Draco coo'd softly to his little green-eyed angel

Before loudly blasting, 

"You heard my man Tom! Give us your best room, RIGHT BLOODY now, with THE BEST BLOODY VIEW, before we start ta' shagging on your floor!"

"GOD DRACO! THAT IS SO HOT!" Harry panted. "I had NO idea you were an exhibitionist too!"

"Looking down into Harry's pretty eyes, Draco smirked, 

"I'm certain there are a lot more things you do not know about me, 

and I hope he hurries with that BLOODY room &, soon, 

'cause I can't wait to show you!" 

Dipping his silky head down, he captures the sexy boys' lips, only to be pleasantly surprised himself as he shouts,

 "OH GOD, DO THAT AGAIN HARRY!! That, that thing, with your tongue; by my.. AH, MERLIN!" He loudly moaned.

Whatever YOU want luv." Harry purrs, and he does it, AGAIN!

"GOD POTTER! I, I, I want to jump you, POUND INTO YOU!

RIGHT NOW, THIS MINUTE, 

SO Badly, it hurts!"

"OH DRAKIE!"

"I NEED IT! NEED YOU, RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE!"

"TAKE ME YOU BIG STUD MUFFIN!"

"HARRY, WHEN I GET DONE WITH YOU, YOU ARE GONNA WALK FUNNY FOR A MONTH! 

DAMMIT! HOW IN THE FUCK DO I GET YOUR BELT UNDONE?"

"HEE, it's a spell, in Parseltongue, it'ssss"

^^^^^^^

"OOKAY BOYS, yer' rooms er' ready, here's the port key, now..."

Both boys grab the boot-shaped port key and *pop* they disappear up to their room.

^^^^^^^

Tom sits down with a thump into a chair and wipes his brow. 'Damn,' he thought, 'another minute there and Harry woulda' been in his birthday suit! 

He would have then been 'THE- BOY- WHO- GOT- SHAGGED- IN- A- BAR-ON THE FLOOR!'

Scratching his graying head, he grinned at the memory of watching two former sworn enemies becoming friends, & now, becoming lovers.

He'd had a whale of a time getting both boys to hold still to sober them up, but, even with that accomplished, he STILL didn't have any clue as to how things would wind up, in the aftermath.

Snorting, he got up, and slung the worn blue bar towel over one shoulder as he hastily passed out floo powder to some, then calling out to those that could NOT make it home to come get their port keys; and to those that could make it home, he wished them a safe journey there and to come back again, as he ushered them out of the door with his, "Last Call' spell.

Waving his hand the lights dimmed; another wave and the dishes went to the kitchen, where the house elves awaited them.

Another wave and wards were now snugly in place, and the heavy solid oak door was bolted.

Shaking his shaggy head he mused about why the young Creevey boy would do something like that to his OWN crush?

It was no secret to the Wizarding world of the one-sided love affair of Colin Creevey and the green eyed Darling of Hogwarts, Gryffindor's own Harry James Potter.

But, about when Draco met Harry? 

 Well, now THAT, was a whole other story.

He could still remember overhearing lil' Master Draco's excited young voice as he told his parents all about the little green eyed boy he'd met at Madam Malkin's. 

And later he remembered that same lil' green eyed boy's own version to Hagrid, of that first meeting. 

At first, it had been JUST as enthusiastic...

Until, the giant with the big mouth had told a few biased truths then suddenly, the boy who lived had become a bit less complimentary toward his new friend.

YEP, the whole Wizarding world had a bet on those two after that.

'Several...Actually.' He snickered.

He snickered again patting at his over full pockets; yep, a bet on their first kiss & who would be in charge, wow, he'd made out like a Muggle bandit!

Oh, OF COURSE he knew it wasn't right, but? It sure was fun!

Well mayhaps the lil' Creevey boy realized, he'd been outdone when it came to one Draco Malfoy, where it concerned one Harry Potter.

The young Malfoy Heir had laid claim years ago, and, everyone knew, 

Malfoy's DON'T share.